- Product Details
- Pinpoint private land owner names and property boundaries in Texas* so you can request access permission (if you want regional maps without land owner names, check out our HUNT Regional Maps for Garmin GPS)
- Discover little-known, seldom-hunted public land
- Navigate confidently around private lands you're not allowed to hunt
- Quickly view Deer Hunt Zone boundaries
- Easily identify changes in land ownership with straightforward color-coded parcels
- Access roads — (hwy, city, back-roads, trails, etc.)
- Discover water — (lakes, rivers, creeks, springs, etc.)
- Map your best route with 24k topographic functionality
- Much more — every feature you will ever need in the field!
HUNT Texas Product Features
- Land owner name appears on parcels within the state*
- Color-coded land ownership data
- Bureau of Land Management
- State Land
- State Parks
- County Land
- National Park Service
- WMA, WPA, NWR, etc.
- US Forest Service/National Grasslands
- US Fish & Wildlife
- Indian Reservations
- DOD—COE-US Gov
- Bureau of Reclamation—BOR
- Local government
- Much more!
- Deer Hunt Zone boundaries
- Mule Deer Hunt Zones
- Special Antler Restriction Areas
- Whitetail Deer General Zones
- Private and Habitat Program Hunting Lands
- County Abstracts
- 24K topographic features (20 ft contour intervals ~ 1:24K Equivalent)
- Wilderness Areas
- City parks, county open space
- Roads—Highways, city and county roads, USFS roads and trails, National Park trails, DOT roads, State Park trails, National Wildlife Refuge roads and trails, OSM trails
- National Forest roads, trails, and recreation sites
- Geographic names (cities, creeks, manmade features, etc)
- Water—detailed data on rivers, reservoirs, stock tanks, canals, bayous, the Intracoastal Waterway, wetlands and coastal bays
- Bathymetry—Depth contours in the major bays, ship channels and the Gulf of Mexico. 5-foot nearshore intervals transition to 10-foot and eventually 20-foot intervals further offshore. Do not use for navigation.
- Fishing access sites (boat ramps)
Looking for Mobile Device maps? Take a look at the HUNT App for Mobile Devices!
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device! A legend is unnecessary on all digital hunting maps since all the data is easily accessible right on the map.
*Private land ownership information may not be available for all counties but is updated frequently. Check out our Plat Coverage Map for more information. It is important that you update your HUNT Texas Map yearly to get the most up-to-date information available.
Version 14.0Released on: Jun 24, 2014
- NOW HAS SEARCHABLE LAND OWNERSHIP CAPABILITY!
- Added parcel data in the following counties: Angelina, Armstrong, Austin, Borden, Bowie (partial), Brooks (partial), Carson, Cherokee, Cochran, Comanche, Coryell, Crosby, Dawson (partial), Delta, Edwards, Ellis, Falls (partial), Fisher (partial), Freestone (partial), Gonzales, Grimes, Guadalupe, Hansford, Harrison, Hartley, Hood, Howard, Kaufman, Kimble, Lamb, Lampasas, Lipscomb, Lynn, Madison, Marion (partial), Medina, Milam, Moore, Navarro, Newton (partial), Parmer, Polk, Rains, Red River (partial), Scurry, Shackelford, Sutton, Upton, Wilson
- Improved coverage of parcel data in existing counties
- Added dotted parcel lines to indicate interior divisions of properties
- Updated Private and Habitat Program Hunting Lands
- Bathymetric contours generated for the Gulf of Mexico! Perfect for recreational reference, but do not use for nearshore navigation.
- Improved transportation network to symbolize different road types appropriately (particularly backroads versus more driveable county roads), reduce overlap in roads and trails, and include more city trails, State park trails, National Park trails, and Fish & Wildlife Service roads and trails
- Updated POIs with many new symbols and more city names displayed
Version 13.0Released on: Oct 09, 2013
- New Map!
- System Requirements
View our GPS Compatibility page for more information on system requirements and GPS Unit compatibility with HUNT by onXmaps products.
- You will be able to see your position relative to public and private land boundaries. For example, if you are on a BLM section, your current location will show up on a yellow background. If you are on private land, your GPS will show your current location on a white background
- Wherever you go you have a Statewide Ownership and Topo Map compacted down to a device that fits in the palm of your hand and weighs less than a pound
- Easily Compare to your Paper Maps to quickly figure out your location on that Paper Map using section lines and property ownership coloring as a reference
We concentrate our efforts to providing the most current and accurate property boundaries and ownership available. These maps are for reference purposes only. Always obey property postings and use common sense to visually verify boundaries. Data is taken from the most current state and national government agency's land survey data. Because of the data compilation methods used by state agencies and onXmaps, the data is subject to error. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use. These data do not constitute a legal survey; when seeking the definitive description of real property, consult the deed recorded at the local county courthouse or official land records in the respective Federal or State agencies.
You can read more about Garmin GPS Unit accuracy on the Garmin website
HUNT by onXmaps Product Overview:
TEAM HUNT Customer Testimonials: