One common question we get at onXmaps is "what basemap do you recommend for use in the field?" In this blog post, our Cartography Team will present some recommendations about which basemaps might be most useful in the field based on user testing and experiences.Read More
Land Ownership Hunting Maps
GPS – Mobile – Computer
- Land owner names with property boundaries*
- Color-coded public and private lands
- Topographical functionality – 24K topo and aerial imagery
- Game Management and Hunting Units
- State specific features – WMA, WPA
- Roads – hwy, city, back-roads, trails
- Water Data - lakes, rivers, creeks, streams
‘We used the New Mexico maps on an archery hunt. Amazing how it guided us through the checkerboard of private and public.
We had the area all to ourselves, once we negotiated the land ownership. Shot a bull at two yards’.
–Randy Newberg—Fresh Tracks TV Host
FROM OUR BLOG
Announcing our Team HUNT Athletic Apparel line! Support your favorite sports team and show your pride for being part of Team HUNT at the same time! We need YOUR help to determine the next colorways we create, so click Read More to visit the blog post and cast your vote! We'll announce the winner in a future post!Read More