With the HUNT by onXmaps products, you can have a serious advantage over other hunters by knowing exactly where you are going on the first day of your season. Driving around looking for birds after your first spot doesn't produce could prove to be a waste of time. Having spots already located on your GPS unit means you will spend more time in the field and less time searching when the clock is ticking. Click Read More to learn how Team HUNT Pro Staff Member Ed Gramza makes use of his HUNT Wisconsin Map Chip!
Land Ownership Hunting Maps
GPS – Mobile – Computer
- Land owner names with property boundaries*
- Color-coded public and private lands
- Topographical functionality – 24K topo and aerial imagery
- Game Management and Hunting Units
- State specific features – WMA, WPA
- Roads – hwy, city, back-roads, trails
- Water Data - lakes, rivers, creeks, streams
‘We used the New Mexico maps on an archery hunt. Amazing how it guided us through the checkerboard of private and public.
We had the area all to ourselves, once we negotiated the land ownership. Shot a bull at two yards’.
–Randy Newberg—Fresh Tracks TV Host
This year you will see drastic improvements to our maps! Our cartography team has performed an overhaul and seriously outdone themselves. Check out what strides are being made to improve our HUNT maps!