Our very own Matthew Seidel and Rob Hart got out with Jason Matzinger from Into High Country earlier this winter for a little bird hunting! Click Read More below to view the video and get a HUNT App Tip straight from Rob!
Land Ownership Hunting Maps
GPS – Mobile – Computer
- Land owner names with property boundaries*
- Color-coded public and private lands
- Topographical functionality – 24K topo and aerial imagery
- Game Management and Hunting Units
- State specific features – WMA, WPA
- Roads – hwy, city, back-roads, trails
- Water Data - lakes, rivers, creeks, streams
‘We used the New Mexico maps on an archery hunt. Amazing how it guided us through the checkerboard of private and public.
We had the area all to ourselves, once we negotiated the land ownership. Shot a bull at two yards’.
–Randy Newberg—Fresh Tracks TV Host
FROM OUR BLOG
We all know that feeling, logging into your local Game & Fish site in anticipation, only to be greeted with the infamous "unsuccessful" listed under your draw results for your favorite area. It's a tough pill to swallow, but Team HUNT Field Staff Member Ryan Revis never lets an "unsuccessful" dampen his spirits. In our latest blog post, Ryan talks about some of the ways you can still have a successful hunt in a less-than-optimal area.