- Map Features
HUNT Minnesota Product Features
- Land owner name appears on parcels within the state* ( View our PLAT Coverage Map for more information)
- Color-coded land ownership data
- Bureau of Land Management
- State Land
- County Land
- WMA, WPA, NWR, etc.
- US Forest Service/National Grasslands
- US Fish & Wildlife
- Indian Reservations
- DOD—COE-US Gov
- Local government
- National Park Service
- State Parks
- Much more!
- Deer Permit Area boundaries
- Walk-In Access Program Lands
- SNA—Scientific and Natural Areas
- WPA—Waterfowl Production Areas
- Wilderness Areas
- Section lines and numbers (T24N R34E 12)
- 24K Topographic features (20 ft contour intervals ~ 1:24K Equivalent)
- Tax Forfeit Land
- City parks, county open space
- Roads—Highways, city and county roads, USFS roads and trails, National Park trails, DOT roads, snowmobile trails, National Wildlife Refuge roads and trails, OSM trails - including the Lake Superior Trail
- National Forest roads, trails, and Recreation Sites
- Geographic names (cities, creeks, manmade features, etc)
- State Fisheries
- Bathymetry—Depth contours in Lake Superior and many smaller lakes. Do not use for navigation
- Boundary Water Canoe Area features (campsites, portages, lake depth contours for larger water bodies)
- Fishing access sites (boat ramps)
- Water—detailed data on lakes, ponds, rivers, bays, streams, marshes, locks and dams
- Lake Superior bathymetry
Map Coverage: Minnesota
Looking for Mobile Device maps? Take a look at the HUNT App for Mobile Devices!
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device! A legend is unnecessary on all digital hunting maps since all the data is easily accessible right on the map.
*Private land ownership information may not be available for all counties but is updated frequently. Check out our Plat Coverage Map for more information. It is important that you update your HUNT Minnesota Map yearly to get the most up-to-date information available.
We've combined BLM, Forest Service, USGS Topo Quad, and PLAT book maps to give you the most informative digital map of Minnesota ever created! View a color-coded map of Minnesota right in your hand, on whatever device you prefer. Public & private land boundaries with land owner names, hunting districts, topo information, roads, trails, and much more right at the tip of your finger. Intuitive and space-saving, our HUNT Minnesota Map lets you reduce clutter & get back to hunting! Endorsed by numerous State and Federal agencies, HUNT Minnesota is the most reliable source for Minnesota land ownership maps!
Visit our Plat Coverage Map to view which counties we provide land ownership data for!
Version 14.0Released on: Jun 25, 2014
- NOW HAS SEARCHABLE LAND OWNERSHIP CAPABILITY!
- Added the following counties of parcel data: Aitkin, Beltrami, Carlton, Cass, Chippewa, Cook, Crow Wing, Houston, Hubbard, Isanti, Kandiyohi, Lake, Marshall, Morrison, Nobles (partial), Pine, Pope (partial), Redwood, Rock(partial), Roseau, Stearns, Wilkin
- Improved coverage of parcel data in existing counties
- Added dotted parcel lines to indicate interior divisions of properties
- Added inland lake bathymetry data to 200+ additional lakes. Perfect for recreational reference, but do not use for nearshore navigation.
- Updated Walk-In Access (WIA) Program Lands
- Updated POIs with many new symbols and more city names displayed
- Improved transportation network to symbolize different road types appropriately (particularly backroads versus more driveable county roads), reduce overlap in roads and trails, and include more city trails, snow trails, National Park trails, and Fish & Wildlife Service roads and trails POIs with many new symbols and more city names displayed
Version 12.0Released on: Sep 10, 2012
- New Map!
- System Requirements
View our GPS Compatibility page for more information on system requirements and GPS Unit compatibility with HUNT by onXmaps products.
- You will be able to see your position relative to public and private land boundaries. For example, if you are on a BLM section, your current location will show up on a yellow background. If you are on private land, your GPS will show your current location on a white background
- Wherever you go you have a Statewide Ownership and Topo Map compacted down to a device that fits in the palm of your hand and weighs less than a pound
- Easily Compare to your Paper Maps to quickly figure out your location on that Paper Map using section lines and property ownership coloring as a reference
We concentrate our efforts to providing the most current and accurate property boundaries and ownership available. These maps are for reference purposes only. Always obey property postings and use common sense to visually verify boundaries. Data is taken from the most current state and national government agency's land survey data. Because of the data compilation methods used by state agencies and onXmaps, the data is subject to error. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use. These data do not constitute a legal survey; when seeking the definitive description of real property, consult the deed recorded at the local county courthouse or official land records in the respective Federal or State agencies.
You can read more about Garmin GPS Unit accuracy on the Garmin website
HUNT by onXmaps Product Overview:
TEAM HUNT Customer Testimonials: