Hunting GPS Maps – HUNT Great Lakes: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin
These multi-state HUNT Regional maps add a color-coded layer that shows land ownership status pre-loaded onto an SD/MicroSD Card. Combining the HUNT line of products with a Garmin GPS and/or computer (using the free Garmin BaseCamp software) you can easily determine your position in relation to public and private lands, find new access, hunting districts, and much more!
HUNT Regional Advantages:
- Region specific with color-coded land ownership status (if you want to know land owner names, check out our HUNT Premium maps)
- Discover little-known, seldom-hunted public land
- Navigate confidently around private lands you’re not allowed to hunt
- Easily identify hunting districts and Game Management Units
- Recognize public and private lands with straightforward color-coded ownership
- Access roads (hwy, city, back-roads, trails)
- Discover water (lakes, rivers, creeks, springs)
- Map your best route with 24K topographical functionality
- Much more – every feature you will ever want in the field
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device! No legend is required for these digital maps as the data is easily accessible right on the map.
An essential tool for your hunting arsenal, these fast, intuitive topo maps highlight all public and private property boundaries. Our HUNT Maps add a layer of private land parcels that list land ownership status. Combining the HUNT line of products with a Garmin GPS and/or computer you can easily determine your position in relation to public or private property boundaries, find new access, and much more! Endorsed by numerous State and Federal agencies, Hunting GPS Maps are the most reliable source for land ownership maps on the market.
Attach your Garmin GPS to your computer using the free Garmin BaseCamp software.
HUNT Great Lakes for Garmin Feature List:
- Region specific
- Color-coded land ownership data:
- Bureau of Land Management
- State Land
- WMA, WPA, NWR, etc.
- US Forest Service/National Grasslands
- US Fish & Wildlife
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- DOD — COE-US Gov
- Local government
- National Park Service
- State Parks
- Much more!
- Section lines and numbers
- 24K Topographic features (20 ft contour intervals ~ 1:24K Equivalent)
- Geographic names (cities, creeks, manmade features, etc)
- Parcels within the city
- City parks, county open space, state parks
- Roads - city, hwy, county, forest service, back-roads, & trails
- National Forest roads, trails, and Recreation Sites
- Water data (creeks, rivers, lakes)
Map Coverage: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin
Version 13.0Released on: Jun 21, 2013
(Posted on October 2013)
Premium mapsReview by Pete
Ratinghaving recently purchased land in northern Wisconsin the maps are awesome--especially with a mix of so much public and private lands in that area that I don't want to be the new guy who gets off to a bad start with any of the surrounding landowners--looking forward to any upcoming updates for my area!
(Posted on September 2013)
Every gps needs thisReview by Dennis
RatingMap accuracy is dead on
You get everything as advertised
Shows you property lines very accurately
Easy to define properties with color
Hopefully a stand alone Michigan version is on its way
Hunting GPS Maps Product Overview:
HUNT Premium vs. Regional Product Comparison
Hunting GPS Maps Customer Testimonials: