- Product Details
- Great Lakes region-specific with color-coded land ownership status (if you want to know land owner names, check out our HUNT Premium Maps for Garmin GPS)
- Discover little-known, seldom-hunted public land in the Great Lakes area
- Navigate confidently around private lands you're not allowed to hunt
- Easily identify hunting areas
- Recognize public and private lands with straightforward color-coded ownership
- Access roads — (hwy, city, back-roads, trails)
- Discover water — (lakes, rivers, creeks, springs)
- Map your best route with 24K topographical functionality
- Much more — every feature you will ever need in the field
HUNT Great Lakes Map Features
- Great Lakes Region-specific
- Color-coded land ownership data:
- Bureau of Land Management
- State Land
- State Parks
- WMA, WPA, NWR, etc.
- US Forest Service/National Grasslands
- US Fish & Wildlife
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- DOD—COE-US Gov
- Local government
- National Park Service
- Much more!
- Section lines and numbers
- 24K Topographic features (20 ft contour intervals ~ 1:24K Equivalent)
- Geographic names (cities, creeks, manmade features, etc)
- Parcels within the city
- City parks, county open space, state parks
- Roads—city, hwy, county, forest service, back-roads, & trails
- National Forest roads, trails, and Recreation Sites
- Water data (creeks, rivers, lakes)
Michigan Specific Map Features:
- Commercial Forest Lands
- Hunter Access Program Lands
- Deer Management Units
Wisconsin Specific Map Features:
- Forest Legacy Law Lands
- Deer Management Units
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device! A legend is unnecessary on all digital hunting maps since all the data is easily accessible right on the map.
Version 13.0Released on: Jun 21, 2013
- New Map!
- System Requirements
View our GPS Compatibility page for more information on system requirements and GPS Unit compatibility with HUNT by onXmaps products.
We concentrate our efforts to providing the most current and accurate property boundaries and ownership available. These maps are for Reference Purposes only. Always obey property postings and use common sense to visually verify boundaries. Data is taken from the most current state and national government agency's land survey data. Because of the data compilation methods used by state agencies and Montana Mapping & GPS, LLC, the data is subject to error. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use. These data do not constitute a legal survey; when seeking the definitive description of real property, consult the deed recorded at the local county courthouse or official land records in the respective federal or state agencies.
You can read more about Garmin GPS Unit accuracy on the Garmin website
HUNT by onXmaps Product Overview
HUNT Premium vs. HUNT Regional Product Comparison
TEAM HUNT Customer Testimonials:
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Premium maps
having recently purchased land in northern Wisconsin the maps are awesome--especially with a mix of so much public and private lands in that area that I don't want to be the new guy who gets off to a bad start with any of the surrounding landowners--looking forward to any upcoming updates for my area!
- Every gps needs this
Map accuracy is dead on
You get everything as advertised
Shows you property lines very accurately
Easy to define properties with color
Hopefully a stand alone Michigan version is on its way