- HUNT Overview
When you buy a HUNT Chip you gain a HUNT Premium Membership as well. The Membership gives you access to the HUNT App, Web Map and automatic Chip updates.
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device! A legend is unnecessary on all digital hunting maps since all the data is easily accessible right on the map.
*Private land ownership information may not be available for all counties but is updated frequently. Check out our Plat Coverage Map for more information. It is important that you update your HUNT Alabama Map yearly to get the most up-to-date information available.
HUNT Pennsylvania Product Features
- Landowner name appears on parcels within the state* ( View our PLAT Coverage Map for more information)
- Landowner name is searchable in BaseCamp and most GPS units
- Color-coded land ownership data
- State Parks
- State Forests
- State Game Lands
- State Wild Areas
- State Natural Areas
- County Land
- National Park Service
- US Forest Service
- US Fish & Wildlife
- Department of Defense
- Corps of Engineers
- Timber Company Lands (publicly accessible Collins Pine Company and Matson Lumber Company lands, and properties potentially open to lease opportunities such as those owned by the Hancock Timber Resource Group, Molpus Woodlands, Heartwood Forestland, Coastal Forest Resources, Forest Investment Associates, Oak Hill Timber and the Patterson Lumber Co)
- Non-profit Open Space Lands (properties owned by the Allegheny Valley Land Trust, French Creek Valley Conservancy, Wildlands Conservancy, Western Pennsylvania Conservancy, Wildlife Information Center (Lehigh Gap Nature Center), Brandywine Conservancy, Natural Lands Trust, Moraine Preservation Fund, Lake Mokoma Conservancy, and more!)
- Local government
- Much more!
- 2016-17 Wildlife Management Units
- 2016-17 Elk Hunt Zones
- Federal Wilderness Areas
- 24k topo
- City parks, county open space
- Roads—Highways, city and county roads, National Forest roads, National Park roads, State Game Commission roads, National Wildlife Refuge roads, local park roads, and roads on Collins Pine Co lands
- Trails—National Forest trails, National Park trails, state park trails, state forest trails, state game lands trails, US Fish & Wildlife trails, urban greenway trails, rails to trails, county trails, statewide water trails, the North Country Trail, and the Appalachian Trail
- Geographic names—Cities, towns, villages, boroughs, summits, gaps, valleys, ridges, hollows, harbors
- Water—detailed data on rivers & streams, lakes, reservoirs, canals, ditches, springs, waterfalls
- Bathymetry—depth contours in Lake Erie; various depth intervals for navigable/dredged waterways and ports
- Fishing access sites (boat ramps)
- Appalachian Trail parking points and shelters
- United States Army Corps of Engineers shipwreck sites
- Airports—with current FAA data
- Microbrewery locations
- PLAT Coverage
We've combined BLM, Forest Service, USGS Topo Quad, and PLAT book maps to give you the most informative digital map of Pennsylvania ever created! View a color-coded map of Pennsylvania right in your hand, on whatever device you prefer. Public & private land boundaries with land owner names, hunting districts, Pennsylvania topographic map information, roads, trails, and much more right at the tip of your finger. Intuitive and space-saving, our HUNT Pennsylvania Map lets you reduce clutter & get back to hunting! Endorsed by numerous State and Federal agencies, HUNT Pennsylvania is the most reliable source for Pennsylvania land ownership maps!
Visit our Plat Coverage Map to view which counties we provide land ownership data for!
Version 16.0Released on: Jul 13, 2016
- Updated 2016-2017 Wildlife Management Units
- Adjusted color on icons for campgrounds, trailheads, picnic areas, cabins, springs, fishing accesses
- Added additional trails in select local parks, state parks, state forests, and non-profit lands
Version 15.1Released on: Jun 19, 2015
- Updated PA Game Commission Wildlife Management Units
- Updated PA Game Commission Elk Hunt Zones
- Added additional public access areas on Matson Lumber Co lands, and more potential lease properties owned by Forest Investment Associates
Version 15.0Released on: Feb 06, 2015
- NOW HAS SEARCHABLE LAND OWNERSHIP CAPABILITY!
- Enhancement: View the elevation of your route (Download version only)
- Updated land ownership
- Added dotted parcel lines to indicate interior divisions of properties
- Created a unique color code for State Parks, State Forests, State Fish & Wildlife, State universities, local parks, Corps of Engineers, Dams
- Many improvements to geographic names include showing more city and town names at scale ranges appropriate to their size, as well as more intuitive depictions of landscape features
- New point of interest icons for campgrounds, trailheads, picnic areas, cabins, springs, fishing accesses, and many more!
- Improvements to water features to make them more visible and show them at appropriate scale ranges
- Updated 24k topo
Version 13.1Released on: Aug 29, 2013
- Added parcel data in the following counties: Monroe, Wayne
- Fixed errors with Public Land names
Version 13.0Released on: Jul 10, 2013
- New Map!
- System Requirements
View our GPS Compatibility page for more information on system requirements and GPS Unit compatibility with HUNT by onXmaps products.
- You will be able to see your position relative to public and private land boundaries. For example, if you are on a BLM section, your current location will show up on a yellow background. If you are on private land, your GPS will show your current location on a white background
- Wherever you go you have a Statewide Ownership and Topo Map compacted down to a device that fits in the palm of your hand and weighs less than a pound
- Easily Compare to your Paper Maps to quickly figure out your location on that Paper Map using section lines and property ownership coloring as a reference
We concentrate our efforts to providing the most current and accurate property boundaries and ownership available. These maps are for reference purposes only. Always obey property postings and use common sense to visually verify boundaries. Data is taken from the most current state and national government agency's land survey data. Because of the data compilation methods used by state agencies and onXmaps, the data is subject to error. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use. These data do not constitute a legal survey; when seeking the definitive description of real property, consult the deed recorded at the local county courthouse or official land records in the respective Federal or State agencies.
You can read more about Garmin GPS Unit accuracy on the Garmin website