- HUNT Overview
When you buy a HUNT Chip you gain a HUNT Premium Membership as well. The Membership gives you access to the HUNT App, Web Map and automatic Chip updates.
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device! A legend is unnecessary on all digital hunting maps since all the data is easily accessible right on the map.
*Private land ownership information may not be available for all counties but is updated frequently. Check out our Plat Coverage Map for more information. It is important that you update your HUNT Alabama Map yearly to get the most up-to-date information available.
HUNT Oklahoma Product Features
- Landowner name appears on parcels within the state* ( View our PLAT Coverage Map for more information)
- Landowner name is searchable in BaseCamp and most GPS units
- Color-coded land ownership data
- State Wildlife Management Areas
- State Public Hunting Areas
- State Public Fishing Areas
- State Trust Land
- State Parks
- Indian Nations
- US Forest Service (including National Grasslands)
- US Fish & Wildlife
- City land, county land
- Department of Defense
- Corps of Engineers
- National Park Service
- Timber Company Lands (Possible lease access on properties owned by Weyerhaeuser, Rayonier, Green Bay Packaging, and Forest Investment Associates)
- Non-profit Open Space Lands(Possible access on lands owned by the Nature Conservancy and the Edmond Land Conservancy)
- Colleges, Universities, and associated lands
- Much more!
- Deer Hunting Zones
- 24k topo
- Section lines and numbers (T24N R34E 12)
- City parks, county open space
- Roads—Highways, city and county roads, Forest Service roads, National Recreation Area roads, National Wildlife Refuge roads, Corps of Engineers roads, State wildlife management area roads
- Trails—National Forest trails, National Historic Site trails, urban greenway and river trails, local park trails, National Wildlife Refuge trails, Corps of Engineers public use area trails, state park trails, and the Ouachita Trail
- Geographic names—Cities, towns, ridges, valleys, mountains, plains, canyons, hills
- Water—detailed data on rivers & streams, reservoirs, lakes, wetlands, springs, waterfalls
- Bathymetry—Depth contours in many lakes and reservoirs throughout the state (NOT FOR NAVIGATIONAL USE)
- Fishing access sites (boat ramps)
- Airports—with current FAA data
- Microbrewery locations
- Disc golf course locations
- PLAT Coverage
We've combined BLM, Forest Service, USGS Topo Quad, and PLAT book maps to give you the most informative digital map of Oklahoma ever created! View a color-coded Oklahoma hunting map right in your hand, on whatever device you prefer. Public & private land boundaries with land owner names, hunting districts, topo information, roads, trails, and much more right at the tip of your finger. Intuitive and space-saving, our HUNT Oklahoma Topographic Map lets you reduce clutter & get back to hunting! Endorsed by numerous State and Federal agencies, HUNT Oklahoma is the most reliable source for Oklahoma land ownership maps!
Visit our Plat Coverage Map to view which counties we provide land ownership data for!
Version 16.0Released on: Mar 15, 2016
- NOW HAS SEARCHABLE LAND OWNERSHIP CAPABILITY!
- Enhancement: View the elevation of your route (Download version only)
- Updated Deer Hunting Zones
- Updated land ownership statewide
- Added parcel data to the following counties: Carter, Delaware, Washington (partial)
- Added dotted parcel lines to indicate interior divisions of properties
- Created a unique color code for State Parks, State Forests, State Fish & Wildlife, State universities, local parks, Corps of Engineers, Dams
- Updated 24k topo
- Highlighted more possible lease access on corporate-owned timberlands, including Forest Investment Associates, John Hancock and the Green Bay Packaging Corporation. Also highlighted public WMA access on some of these lands
- Highlighted more non-profit lands with public access such as the Edmond Land Conservancy
- Improved transportation network to symbolize different road types appropriately, and differentiated major city streets and county-level highways
- Many improvements to geographic names include showing more city and town names at scale ranges appropriate to their size, as well as more intuitive depictions of landscape features
- New point of interest icons for campgrounds, trailheads, picnic areas, cabins, springs, fishing accesses, and many more!
- Improvements to water features to make them more visible and show them at appropriate scale ranges
- Added bathymetry to many lakes throughout the state!
Version 14.0Released on: Jan 23, 2014
- New Map!
- System Requirements
View our GPS Compatibility page for more information on system requirements and GPS Unit compatibility with HUNT by onXmaps products.
- You will be able to see your position relative to public and private land boundaries. For example, if you are on a BLM section, your current location will show up on a yellow background. If you are on private land, your GPS will show your current location on a white background
- Wherever you go you have a Statewide Ownership and Topo Map compacted down to a device that fits in the palm of your hand and weighs less than a pound
- Easily Compare to your Paper Maps to quickly figure out your location on that Paper Map using section lines and property ownership coloring as a reference
We concentrate our efforts to providing the most current and accurate property boundaries and ownership available. These maps are for reference purposes only. Always obey property postings and use common sense to visually verify boundaries. Data is taken from the most current state and national government agency's land survey data. Because of the data compilation methods used by state agencies and onXmaps, the data is subject to error. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use. These data do not constitute a legal survey; when seeking the definitive description of real property, consult the deed recorded at the local county courthouse or official land records in the respective Federal or State agencies.
You can read more about Garmin GPS Unit accuracy on the Garmin website