- HUNT Overview
Endorsed by NDOW
$20 of each HUNT Nevada map sold goes to support the Nevada Department of Wildlife
When you buy a HUNT Chip you gain a HUNT Premium Membership as well. The Membership gives you access to the HUNT App, Web Map and automatic Chip updates.
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device! A legend is unnecessary on all digital hunting maps since all the data is easily accessible right on the map.
*Private land ownership information may not be available for all counties but is updated frequently. Check out our Plat Coverage Map for more information. It is important that you update your HUNT Alabama Map yearly to get the most up-to-date information available.
HUNT Nevada Product Features
- Landowner name appears on parcels within the state* ( View our PLAT Coverage Map for more information)
- Landowner name is searchable in BaseCamp and most GPS units with this HUNT Nevada map
- NDOW Guzzler locations
- Color-coded land ownership data in Nevada hunting map
- Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
- US Forest Service
- US Fish & Wildlife
- Indian Reservations
- Department of Defense
- State Land
- State Parks
- State Wildlife Management Areas
- City, County and Regional Open Space
- National Park Service
- Corps of Engineers
- Bureau of Reclamation (BOR)
- Local government
- Non-profit lands (Access opportunities on lands owned by the Nevada Land Trust, the Nevada Bighorns Foundation, and on the US Fish & Wildlife Foundation’s Rafter 7 Ranch)
- Colleges, Universities, and associated lands
- Much more!
- 2017-2018 Hunt Unit boundaries
- Wilderness Area
- 24k topo
- Section lines and numbers (T24N R34E 12)
- City parks, county open space
- Roads—Highways, city and county roads, Forest Service roads, BLM roads(mainly in northwest Nevada), National Park roads, US Fish & Wildlife Service roads, state park roads
- Trails—National Forest trails including the Tahoe Rim trail, state park trails, National Park trails, National Wildlife Refuge trails, BLM trails, city park trails, regional park trails
- Geographic names—Cities, towns, summits, ranges, ridges, basins, deserts, cliffs, valleys
- Water—detailed data on rivers & streams, lakes, reservoirs, salt flats, springs, hot springs, and guzzlers
- Bathymetry—20-foot depth contours in Lake Tahoe and Lake Mead (from the reservoir's average water elevation). Do not use for navigation.
- Fishing access sites (boat ramps)
- Airports—Updated with current FAA data
- Microbrewery locations
- Disc golf course locations
- PLAT Coverage
We've combined BLM, Forest Service, USGS Topo Quad, and PLAT book maps to give you the most informative digital map of Nevada ever created! View a color-coded map of Nevada right in your hand, on whatever device you prefer. Public & private land boundaries with land owner names, hunting districts, topo information, roads, trails, and much more right at the tip of your finger. Intuitive and space-saving, our HUNT Nevada Map lets you reduce clutter & get back to hunting! Endorsed by numerous State and Federal agencies, HUNT Nevada is the most reliable source for Nevada land ownership maps!
Visit our Plat Coverage Map to view which counties we provide land ownership data for!
Version 17.0Released on: Mar 09, 2017
- Added parcel data to the following county: Whitepine
- Updated Guzzler data from the Nevada Department of Wildlife
- Updated road network to include more up to date and accurate Forest Service roads
Version 16.0Released on: Apr 04, 2016
- Updated parcel data in the following counties: Storey, Washoe
- Updated NDOW Guzzler locations
- Added more lands owned by the Nevada Bighorn Foundation that may be open for public access
- Edited water data to show ongoing restoration and weir pond construction in lower Las Vegas Wash
Version 15.1Released on: Oct 07, 2015
- Added NDOW Guzzler locations
Version 15.0Released on: Sep 25, 2015
- NOW HAS SEARCHABLE LAND OWNERSHIP CAPABILITY!
- Updated Hunt Unit boundaries
- Updated land ownership statewide
- Added dotted parcel lines to indicate interior divisions of properties
- Created a unique color code for State Parks, State Forests, State Fish & Wildlife, State universities, local parks, Corps of Engineers, Dams
- Edited color code for Bureau of Reclamation
- Many improvements to geographic names. These include showing more city/town names at appropriate scale ranges, as well as more intuitive depictions of landscape features
- New point of interest icons for campgrounds, trailheads, picnic areas, cabins, springs, fishing accesses, dispersed campsites, and many more!
- Improvements to water features make them more visible and show them at appropriate scale ranges
- Updated 24k topo
- Enhancement: View the elevation of your route (Download version only)
- Improved transportation network to symbolize different road types appropriately (particularly backroads versus more driveable county roads)
- Updated trails from the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest and Tahoe Basin Unit
Version 14.0Released on: May 16, 2014
- Updated parcel data
- Added parcel data in Carson City, Clark, Douglas, Esmeralda, Lander, Lincoln, Lyon, Nye, Storey, Washoe, and White Pine counties
- Updated NDOW Guzzler locations
- Updated Hunt Units
- Added Custom Waypoint symbols for Hunting
- Bathymetric contours for Lake Tahoe and Lake Mead! Perfect for recreational reference, but do not use for nearshore navigation!
- Improved transportation network to symbolize different road types appropriately (particularly backroads versus more driveable county roads), reduce overlap in roads and trails and to add additional roads on public lands
- Updated POIs with many new symbols and more city names displayed
Version 13.1Released on: Aug 05, 2013
- Added Guzzler locations from the Nevada Department of Wildlife
- Updated Hunt Units
Version 13.0Released on: Apr 08, 2013
- New Map!
- System Requirements
View our GPS Compatibility page for more information on system requirements and GPS Unit compatibility with HUNT by onXmaps products.
- You will be able to see your position relative to public and private land boundaries. For example, if you are on a BLM section, your current location will show up on a yellow background. If you are on private land, your GPS will show your current location on a white background
- Wherever you go you have a Statewide Ownership and Topo Map compacted down to a device that fits in the palm of your hand and weighs less than a pound
- Easily Compare to your Paper Maps to quickly figure out your location on that Paper Map using section lines and property ownership coloring as a reference
We concentrate our efforts to providing the most current and accurate property boundaries and ownership available. These maps are for reference purposes only. Always obey property postings and use common sense to visually verify boundaries. Data is taken from the most current state and national government agency's land survey data. Because of the data compilation methods used by state agencies and onXmaps, the data is subject to error. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use. These data do not constitute a legal survey; when seeking the definitive description of real property, consult the deed recorded at the local county courthouse or official land records in the respective Federal or State agencies.
You can read more about Garmin GPS Unit accuracy on the Garmin website