- HUNT Overview
When you buy a HUNT Chip you gain a HUNT Premium Membership as well. The Membership gives you access to the HUNT App, Web Map and automatic Chip updates.
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device! A legend is unnecessary on all digital hunting maps since all the data is easily accessible right on the map.
*Private land ownership information may not be available for all counties but is updated frequently. Check out our Plat Coverage Map for more information. It is important that you update your HUNT Arizona Map yearly to get the most up-to-date information available.
HUNT Indiana Product Features
- Land owner name appears on parcels within the state* ( View our PLAT Coverage Map for more information)
- Landowner name is searchable in BaseCamp and most GPS units
- Color-coded land ownership data
- State Fish & Wildlife Areas
- State Forests
- State Fish Hatcheries
- State Parks
- State Conservation Areas
- US Forest Service
- US Fish & Wildlife
- City land, county land, township land
- National Park Service
- Department of Defense
- Corps of Engineers
- Non-profit Open Space Lands (Possible access on lands owned by the Nature Conservancy, Oxbow of Indiana, Save the Dune Conservation Fund, the Acres Land Trust, the Laporte County Conservation Trust, the Sycamore Land Trust, the Niches Land Trust, and more!)
- Colleges, Universities, and associated lands
- Much more!
- Wilderness Areas
- 24k topo
- Section lines and numbers (T24N R34E 12)
- City parks, county open space
- Roads—Highways, city and county roads, Forest Service roads, National Park roads, National Wildlife Refuge roads, local park roads
- Trails—National Forest trails, National Park trails, state park trails, state forest trails, state conservation area trails, local parks & rec trails, US Fish & Wildlife trails
- Geographic names—Cities, towns, ridges, hollows, islands, channels, prairies, flats
- Water—detailed data on rivers & streams, lakes, wetlands, springs, waterfalls
- Bathymetry—depth contours in Lake Michigan and many other publicly accessible lakes. (NOT FOR NAVIGATIONAL USE)
- Fishing access sites (boat ramps)
- Airports—with current FAA data
- Trailheads—Hiking, Biking, Equestrian, and OHV
- Microbrewery locations
- Disc golf course locations
- PLAT Coverage
We've combined BLM, Forest Service, USGS Topo Quad, and PLAT book maps to give you the most informative digital map of Indiana ever created! View a color-coded map of Indiana right in your hand, on whatever device you prefer. Public & private land boundaries with land owner names, hunting districts, topo information, roads, trails, and much more right at the tip of your finger. Intuitive and space-saving, our HUNT Indiana Map lets you reduce clutter & get back to hunting! Endorsed by numerous State and Federal agencies, HUNT Indiana is the most reliable source for Indiana land ownership maps!
Visit our Plat Coverage Map to view which counties we provide land ownership data for!
Version 17.0Released on: Feb 06, 2017
- Miscellaneous statewide land ownership updates
Version 16.0Released on: Feb 22, 2016
- NOW HAS SEARCHABLE LAND OWNERSHIP CAPABILITY!
- Enhancement: View the elevation of your route (Download version only)
- Updated land ownership statewide
- Added parcel data to the following counties: Blackford, Boone, Carroll, Cass, Crawford (partial), DeKalb, Dubois, Fountain, Hamilton, Hendricks (partial), LaPorte, Lake, Lawrence, Marshall, Parke, Putnam (partial), Randolph , St. Joseph (partial), Warren, White
- Added dotted parcel lines to indicate interior divisions of properties
- Updated 24k topo
- Created a unique color code for State Parks, State Forests, State Fish & Wildlife, State universities, local parks, Corps of Engineers, Dams
- Highlighted more non-profit lands with public access (note: these areas have varying hunting regulations and many do not allow hunting)
- Many improvements to geographic names include showing more city and town names at scale ranges appropriate to their size, as well as more intuitive depictions of landscape features
- New point of interest icons for campgrounds, trailheads, picnic areas, cabins, springs, fishing accesses, and many more!
- Adjusted color on icons for campgrounds, trailheads, picnic areas, cabins, springs, fishing accesses
- Water features update: Named all rivers and streams, made all water features more visible, and now lakes appear at different levels based on size
- Improvements to water features to make them more visible and show them at appropriate scale ranges
- Added bathymetric contours for many publicly accessible lakes
- Improved transportation network to symbolize different road types appropriately (particularly backroads versus more driveable county roads), reduce overlap in roads and trails, to add additional trails in national forests, state lands and county lands
Version 13.0Released on: Apr 23, 2013
- New Map!
- System Requirements
View our GPS Compatibility page for more information on system requirements and GPS Unit compatibility with HUNT by onXmaps products.
- You will be able to see your position relative to public and private land boundaries. For example, if you are on a BLM section, your current location will show up on a yellow background. If you are on private land, your GPS will show your current location on a white background
- Wherever you go you have a Statewide Ownership and Topo Map compacted down to a device that fits in the palm of your hand and weighs less than a pound
- Easily Compare to your Paper Maps to quickly figure out your location on that Paper Map using section lines and property ownership coloring as a reference
We concentrate our efforts to providing the most current and accurate property boundaries and ownership available. These maps are for reference purposes only. Always obey property postings and use common sense to visually verify boundaries. Data is taken from the most current state and national government agency's land survey data. Because of the data compilation methods used by state agencies and onXmaps, the data is subject to error. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use. These data do not constitute a legal survey; when seeking the definitive description of real property, consult the deed recorded at the local county courthouse or official land records in the respective Federal or State agencies.
You can read more about Garmin GPS Unit accuracy on the Garmin website