- HUNT Overview
When you buy a HUNT Chip you gain a HUNT Premium Membership as well. The Membership gives you access to the HUNT App, Web Map and automatic Chip updates.
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device! A legend is unnecessary on all digital hunting maps since all the data is easily accessible right on the map.
*Private land ownership information may not be available for all counties but is updated frequently. Check out our Plat Coverage Map for more information. It is important that you update your HUNT Arizona Map yearly to get the most up-to-date information available.
HUNT Georgia Product Features
- Land owner name appears on parcels within the state* ( View our PLAT Coverage Map for more information)
- Landowner name is searchable in BaseCamp and most GPS units
- Color-coded land ownership data
- US Forest Service
- State Wildlife Management Areas
- State Forests
- State Parks
- State Land
- US Fish & Wildlife
- City land, county land
- National Park Service
- Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA)
- Department of Defense
- Corps of Engineers
- Timber Company Lands (Possible lease opportunities on lands owned by Forest Investment Associates, Timber Investment Resources, Plum Creek, Molpus Woodlands, Rayonier, Catchmark Timber, the Langdale Co, Superior Pine Products, Georgia Timberlands, RMK Timber, Hancock Forest Resources, Resource Management Services, and Southern Pine Plantations)
- Non-profit and Foundation lands (Access on lands owned by Dauset Trails, the Lula Lake Land Trust, the Southeastern Trust for Parks and Land, the St. Simon Land Trust, the Nature Conservancy, the Conservation Fund, and more!)
- Georgia Power Company lands (Lakes & Recreation access opportunities)
- Colleges, Universities, and associated lands
- Much more!
- 2017-18 Deer Zone boundaries
- Wilderness Areas
- 24k topo
- City parks, county open space
- Roads—Highways, city and county roads, USFS roads, National Park Service roads, US Fish & Wildlife roads
- Trails—National Forest trails, National Park and National Battlefield trails, State Park trails, local park trails, National Wildlife Refuge trails, the Southeast Coast Saltwater Trail, and the Appalachian Trail
- Appalachian National Scenic Trail Shelters & Parking Areas
- Geographic names—Cities, towns, villages, bays, islands, channels, valleys, ridges, gulfs, bays, hammocks, swamps
- Water—Detailed data on rivers, creeks, springs, marshes, coastal river channels, and coastal estuaries
- Bathymetry—NOAA Estuarine Bathymetric Contours, and Atlantic Ocean Bathymetric Contours (NOT FOR NAVIGATIONAL USE)
- Fishing access sites (boat ramps, fishing piers)
- Trailheads (hiking, biking, equestrian, OHV)
- Airports—Updated with current FAA data
- Microbrewery locations
- Disc golf course locations
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers surveyed shipwreck locations
- Popular Scuba Diving Sites
- National Marine Sanctuary boundaries
- PLAT Coverage
We've combined BLM, Forest Service, USGS Topo Quad, and PLAT book maps to give you the most informative digital map of Georgia ever created! View a color-coded map of Georgia right in your hand, on whatever device you prefer. Public & private land boundaries with land owner names, hunting districts, topo information, roads, trails, and much more right at the tip of your finger. Intuitive and space-saving, our Georgia Garmin hunting GPS map lets you reduce clutter & get back to hunting! Endorsed by numerous State and Federal agencies, HUNT Georgia is the most reliable source for Georgia property maps!!
Visit our Plat Coverage Map to view which counties we provide land ownership data for!
Version 17.0Released on: Jun 26, 2017
- Added parcel data to the following counties: Grady, Wilcox
- Updated land ownership to the following counties: Decatur, Gwinnett, Terrell
- Updated Deer Zone boundaries to 2017-18 Regulations
Version 16.0Released on: Feb 17, 2016
- Added the Southeast Coast Saltwater Paddling Trail to our trails network
Version 15.0Released on: Oct 16, 2015
- NOW HAS SEARCHABLE LAND OWNERSHIP CAPABILITY!
- Enhancement: View the elevation of your route (Download version only)
- Updated land ownership
- Added Parcel data to the following counties: Appling, Baker (partial), Butts, Calhoun, Clay, Colquitt, Decatur (partial), Early, Effingham, Franklin, Heard, Irwin, Jeff Davis, Lamar, Laurens, McDuffie, Meriwether, Mitchell, Pike, Rabun, Randolph, Schley, Seminole, Stewart, Tattnall, Terrell (partial), Towns, Treutlen, Twiggs, Washington, Wheeler, Wilkinson, Worth
- Added dotted parcel lines to indicate interior divisions of properties
- Created a unique color code for State Parks, State Forests, State Fish & Wildlife, State universities, local parks, Corps of Engineers, Dams
- Edited color code for Tennessee Valley Authority
- Many improvements to geographic names, like showing more city/town names at scale ranges appropriate to their size, and more intuitive depictions of landscape features
- New point of interest icons for campgrounds, trailheads, picnic areas, cabins, springs, fishing accesses, and many more!
- Improvements to water features to make them more visible and show them at appropriate scale ranges
- Updated 24k topo
- Highlighted potential lease opportunities on timberlands
- Highlighted non-profit lands with public access (note: these areas have varying hunting regulations and many do not allow hunting)
- Added bathymetric contours for Oceanic areas! Perfect for recreational reference, but do not use for nearshore navigation.
- Improved transportation network to symbolize different road and trail types appropriately (particularly backroads versus more driveable county roads), and reduce overlap in roads and trails
Version 14.0Released on: Jan 02, 2014
- New Map!
- System Requirements
View our GPS Compatibility page for more information on system requirements and GPS Unit compatibility with HUNT by onXmaps products.
- You will be able to see your position relative to public and private land boundaries. For example, if you are on a BLM section, your current location will show up on a yellow background. If you are on private land, your GPS will show your current location on a white background
- Wherever you go you have a Statewide Ownership and Topo Map compacted down to a device that fits in the palm of your hand and weighs less than a pound
- Easily Compare to your Paper Maps to quickly figure out your location on that Paper Map using section lines and property ownership coloring as a reference
We concentrate our efforts to providing the most current and accurate property boundaries and ownership available. These maps are for reference purposes only. Always obey property postings and use common sense to visually verify boundaries. Data is taken from the most current state and national government agency's land survey data. Because of the data compilation methods used by state agencies and onXmaps, the data is subject to error. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use. These data do not constitute a legal survey; when seeking the definitive description of real property, consult the deed recorded at the local county courthouse or official land records in the respective Federal or State agencies.
You can read more about Garmin GPS Unit accuracy on the Garmin website