- Product Details
- Pinpoint private land owner names and property boundaries in Washington* so you can request access permission (if you want regional maps without land owner names, check out our HUNT Regional Maps for Garmin GPS)
- Discover little-known, seldom-hunted public land
- Navigate confidently around private lands you're not allowed to hunt
- Quickly view Game Management Unit boundaries
- Easily identify changes in land ownership with straightforward color-coded parcels
- Access roads — (hwy, city, back-roads, trails, etc.)
- Discover water — (lakes, rivers, creeks, springs, etc.)
- Map your best route with 24k topographic functionality
- Much more — every feature you will ever need in the field!
HUNT Washington Product Features
- Land owner name appears on parcels within the state*
- Color-coded land ownership data
- Bureau of Land Management
- State Land
- State Parks
- County Land
- National Park Service
- WMA, WPA, NWR, etc.
- US Forest Service/National Grasslands
- US Fish & Wildlife
- Indian Reservations
- DOD — COE-US Gov
- Bureau of Reclamation — BOR
- Local government
- Much more!
- Game Management Unit boundaries
- Use your GPS to select anywhere on the map to list Bighorn Sheep, Deer, Elk, Moose and Mountain Goat Hunt Unit information
- Private Lands Hunting Access Parking Points
- Wilderness Area boundaries
- State Land Trusts — DNR
- 24K topographic features (20 ft contour intervals ~ 1:24K Equivalent)
- Section lines and numbers (T24N R34E 12)
- City parks, county open space
- Roads - Highways, city and county roads, USFS roads and trails, Nat'l Park trails, BLM roads and trails, DNR roads, Nat'l Wildlife Refuge roads and trails, OSM trails, roads on publicly accessible timberlands
- National Forest roads, trails, and recreation sites
- Geographic names (cities, creeks, manmade features, etc)
- Water - detailed data on rivers & streams, lakes, reservoirs, canals, springs, hot springs, bays and wetlands
- Fishing access sites (boat ramps)
- Bathymetry - 20-foot depth contours in many lakes throughout the state, the Pacific Ocean and the Puget Sound. Do not use for navigation.
Looking for Mobile Device maps? Take a look at the HUNT App for Mobile Devices!
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device! A legend is unnecessary on all digital hunting maps since all the data is easily accessible right on the map.
*Private land ownership information may not be available for all counties but is updated frequently. Check out our Plat Coverage Map for more information. It is important that you update your HUNT Washington Map yearly to get the most up-to-date information available.
Version 14.1Released on: Oct 22, 2014
- Added Parcel data to Asotin County
- Added Private Lands Hunting Opportunities (PLHO) Lands and Safety Zones
- Updated Private Lands Hunting Opportunities (PLHO) Parking Points
- Updated Elk and Bighorn Sheep Hunt Areas (only visible when selecting point on GPS)
- Created a unique color code for State Parks, State Forests, State Fish & Wildlife, State universities, local parks, Corps of Engineers, Dams
- Edited color code for Bureau of Reclamation
- Updated 24k topo lines
- Created new geographic features for Nunnally Lake, Merry Lake, Lenice Lake, and several other small lakes on the Columbia Plateau
- Traced the new course of the Elwha River through former Lake Mills and Lake Aldwell
- Updated road network by incorporating more than 19,000 miles of accurate, ID'd roads on state land and privately accessible timberlands in southwest Washington
- Updated water feature symbology to be more visible to user
Version 14.0Released on: May 28, 2014
- NOW HAS SEARCHABLE LAND OWNERSHIP CAPABILITY!
- Updated Game Management Units
- Added Private Lands Hunting Access Parking Points
- Added bathymetric contours for Oceanic areas! Perfect for recreational reference, but do not use for nearshore navigation.
- Improved transportation network to symbolize different road types appropriately (particularly backroads versus more driveable county roads), reduce overlap in roads and trails, to add additional trails in national forest and several thousand more miles of DNR and BLM roads in public land and privately accessible timberlands
- Updated POIs with many new symbols and more city names displayed
Version 13.1Released on: Nov 07, 2013
- Updated parcel data
- Added parcel data in Jefferson County
- Added inholding parcels within reservations to help you determine tribal land vs. private land
- Combined many roads and trails data sets to create the most comprehensive and detailed backroads dataset ever created for Washington! Updated the roads and trails layers to clean up doubled up roads and trails.
- Improved transportation network to include the Pacific Crest Trail, USFS roads and trails, National Park trails and many backroads on state DNR lands and timber company lands.
- Improved and updated water features. Added names to most rivers and other waterbodies.
- Added Custom Waypoint symbols for Hunting.
Version 13.0Released on: Aug 16, 2013
- Updated to 2013 GMUs
- Edited land surrounding Lat/Lon N48 05.226 W119 56.156 to private. Previous versions represented this as both State and privately owned.
Version 12.2Released on: Apr 24, 2012
- Added Parcel Data in: Stevens, Yakima, and Pierce Counties
- Changed display of Section Lines to make them lighter
- Changed display of GMU boundaries to make them easier to see
- Changed the color and line style of the closed roads to clean up the map in areas with many old roads. These roads are now a light gray dashed line instead the thicker white and brown colored line.
Version 12.1Released on: Mar 29, 2012
- Made numerous corrections to public lands data throughout the state
- Everybody should update their map to this map
- Error with v12.1 coloring was discovered 4/2/2012 and updated v12.1 file was uploaded to our servers at 12:00 pm. If you downloaded the update before this time, please download again.
Version 12.0 (Released Mar 14, 2012)
- Added private land owner data in the following counties: Grant, Garfield, and Island
- updated public land data statewide
- updated private land owner data in most counties
Version 11.0 (Released Jun 30, 2011)
- Updated state land ownership
- Updated GMU boundaries to 2011
- Added private land ownership in: Spokane, Adams, Lewis, Wahkiakum and other counties
Version 10.2 (Released March 14, 2011)
- Updated map display to make National Forest Roads, Backroads, and Trails more visible on Oregon, Dakota, Colorado, and Nuvi GPS units
- Display is now much cleaner on Nuvi units
- Returned elevation values to the Topo lines
- made GMU numbers easier to see which GMU you are in
- Road and Trail Names and numbers now display more prominently
- TRS info now shows on the computer version of the map
- Added private land ownership in many areas
- System Requirements
View our GPS Compatibility page for more information on system requirements and GPS Unit compatibility with HUNT by onXmaps products.
- You will be able to see your position relative to public and private land boundaries. For example, if you are on a BLM section, your current location will show up on a yellow background. If you are on private land, your GPS will show your current location on a white background
- Wherever you go you have a Statewide Ownership and Topo Map compacted down to a device that fits in the palm of your hand and weighs less than a pound
- Easily Compare to your Paper Maps to quickly figure out your location on that Paper Map using section lines and property ownership coloring as a reference
We concentrate our efforts to providing the most current and accurate property boundaries and ownership available. These maps are for reference purposes only. Always obey property postings and use common sense to visually verify boundaries. Data is taken from the most current state and national government agency's land survey data. Because of the data compilation methods used by state agencies and onXmaps, the data is subject to error. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use. These data do not constitute a legal survey; when seeking the definitive description of real property, consult the deed recorded at the local county courthouse or official land records in the respective Federal or State agencies.
You can read more about Garmin GPS Unit accuracy on the Garmin website
HUNT by onXmaps Product Overview:
TEAM HUNT Customer Testimonials:
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- It just keeps getting better and better!
I have been using the hunt Washington download map for over 4 years. I have always had one rule when it comes to upgrades. When I spend the money to upgrade any software, I expect that upgrade to be better than the upgrade before it. Onxmaps goes well beyond that demand. This is the most useful GPS map I have ever owed and it just keeps getting better and better. Thank you Onxmap team!