- Map Features
- Pinpoint private land owner names and property boundaries in Utah* so you can request access permission (if you want regional maps without land owner names, check out our HUNT Regional Maps for Garmin GPS)
- Discover little-known, seldom-hunted public land
- Navigate confidently around private lands you're not allowed to hunt
- Quickly view Hunt Unit boundaries
- Easily identify changes in land ownership with straightforward color-coded parcels
- Access roads — (hwy, city, back-roads, trails, etc.)
- Discover water — (lakes, rivers, creeks, springs, etc.)
- Map your best route with 24k topographic functionality
- Much more — every feature you will ever need in the field!
HUNT Utah Product Features
- Land owner name appears on parcels within the state*
- Color-coded land ownership data
- Bureau of Land Management
- State Land
- State Parks
- County Land
- National Park Service
- WMA, WPA, NWR, etc.
- US Forest Service/National Grasslands
- US Fish & Wildlife
- Indian Reservations
- DOD — COE-US Gov
- Bureau of Reclamation — BOR
- Local government
- Much more!
- WMU, Deer, and Elk Hunt Unit Boundaries
- Use your GPS to select anywhere on the map to list Bighorn Sheep, Moose, Rock Mountain Goat, and Bison Hunt Unit information
- Utah Cooperative Wildlife Management Units
- Utah Department of Wildlife Walk-In Access Program Lands
- 24K topographic features (20 ft contour intervals ~ 1:24K Equivalent)
- Section lines and numbers (T24N R34E 12)
- City parks, county open space
- Roads—Highways, city and county roads, BLM roads and trails, State DOT roads, OSM trails, USFS roads and trails
- National Forest roads, trails, and recreation sites
- Geographic names (cities, creeks, manmade features, etc)
- Water data (creeks, rivers, lakes)
- Fishing access sites (boat ramps)
- Bankhead Jones
Map Coverage: Utah
Looking for Mobile Device maps? Take a look at the HUNT App for Mobile Devices!
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device! A legend is unnecessary on all digital hunting maps since all the data is easily accessible right on the map.
*Private land ownership information may not be available for all counties but is updated frequently. Check out our Plat Coverage Map for more information. It is important that you update your HUNT Utah Map yearly to get the most up-to-date information available.
We've combined BLM, Forest Service, USGS Topo Quad, and PLAT book maps to give you the most informative digital map of Utah ever created! View a color-coded map of Utah right in your hand, on whatever device you prefer. Public & private land boundaries with land owner names, hunting districts, topo information, roads, trails, and much more right at the tip of your finger. Intuitive and space-saving, our HUNT Utah Map lets you reduce clutter & get back to hunting! Endorsed by numerous State and Federal agencies, HUNT Utah is the most reliable source for Utah land ownership maps!
Visit our Plat Coverage Map to view which counties we provide land ownership data for!
Version 14.0Released on: Dec 19, 2013
- Updated parcel data
- Added parcel data in the following counties: Cache, Grand, Juab, Sanpete, San Juan, Sevier
- Combined many roads and trails data sets to create the most comprehensive and detailed backroads dataset ever created for Utah! Updated the roads and trails layers to clean up doubled up roads and trails. Improved transportation network to include USFS roads and trails, National Park trails, State DOT roads, and BLM backroads and trails
- Improved and updated water features. Added names to most rivers and other waterbodies
- Added Custom Waypoint symbols for Hunting
Version 13.0Released on: Aug 22, 2013
- Updated Deer WMUs to 2013
- Updated CWMU boundaries to 2013
- Updated Walk-In Access Lands to 2013
Version 12.2Released on: Sep 06, 2012
- added 2012 Walk-in Areas
- Added Parcel data in more counties: Salt Lake and Uintah
- Updated Parcel data in Duschene County to provide more complete coverage of landowners
- Updated Parcel line data in many counties
- Updated Deer WMU's to 2012
- Added 2012 Any Bull Elk WMU boundaries
- Added 2012 Pronghorn WMU boundaries
- Updated CWMU boundaries to 2012
- System Requirements
View our GPS Compatibility page for more information on system requirements and GPS Unit compatibility with HUNT by onXmaps products.
- You will be able to see your position relative to public and private land boundaries. For example, if you are on a BLM section, your current location will show up on a yellow background. If you are on private land, your GPS will show your current location on a white background
- Wherever you go you have a Statewide Ownership and Topo Map compacted down to a device that fits in the palm of your hand and weighs less than a pound
- Easily Compare to your Paper Maps to quickly figure out your location on that Paper Map using section lines and property ownership coloring as a reference
We concentrate our efforts to providing the most current and accurate property boundaries and ownership available. These maps are for reference purposes only. Always obey property postings and use common sense to visually verify boundaries. Data is taken from the most current state and national government agency's land survey data. Because of the data compilation methods used by state agencies and onXmaps, the data is subject to error. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use. These data do not constitute a legal survey; when seeking the definitive description of real property, consult the deed recorded at the local county courthouse or official land records in the respective Federal or State agencies.
You can read more about Garmin GPS Unit accuracy on the Garmin website
HUNT by onXmaps Product Overview:
TEAM HUNT Customer Testimonials:
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Very Nice
Very Nice application for me Garmin Rino 650. Hope to see more hunting boundaries soon, turkey, bear, etc. Nice Job so far....