- Map Features
- South region-specific with color-coded land ownership status (if you want to know land owner names, check out our HUNT Premium Maps for Garmin GPS)
- Discover little-known, seldom-hunted public land in the South area
- Navigate confidently around private lands you're not allowed to hunt
- Easily identify hunting areas
- Recognize public and private lands with straightforward color-coding
- Access roads — (hwy, city, back-roads, trails)
- Discover water — (lakes, rivers, creeks, springs)
- Map your best route with 24K topographical functionality
- Much more — every feature you will ever need in the field
HUNT South Map Features
- South Region-specific
- Color-coded land ownership data:
- Bureau of Land Management
- State Land
- State Parks
- WMA, WPA, NWR, etc.
- US Forest Service/National Grasslands
- US Fish & Wildlife
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Department of Defense
- Corps of Engineers
- Local government
- National Park Service
- Much more!
- Section lines and numbers
- 24K Topographic features (20 ft contour intervals ~ 1:24K Equivalent)
- Geographic names (cities, creeks, manmade features, etc)
- Parcels within the city
- City parks, county open space, state parks
- Roads — city, hwy, county, forest service, back-roads, & trails
- National Forest roads, trails, and Recreation Sites
- Water data (creeks, rivers, lakes)
Arkansas Specific Map Features:
- Deer Zones
- Turkey Zones
Mississippi Specific Map Features:
- Game Management Units
Texas Specific Map Features:
- Special Antler Restriction Areas
- Whitetail Deer Zones
- ANUM (Texas Survey System)
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device! A legend is unnecessary on all digital hunting maps since all the data is easily accessible right on the map.
Version 13.0Released on: Jul 30, 2013
- New Map!
- System Requirements
View our GPS Compatibility page for more information on system requirements and GPS Unit compatibility with HUNT by onXmaps products.
We concentrate our efforts to providing the most current and accurate property boundaries and ownership available. These maps are for Reference Purposes only. Always obey property postings and use common sense to visually verify boundaries. Data is taken from the most current state and national government agency's land survey data. Because of the data compilation methods used by state agencies and Montana Mapping & GPS, LLC, the data is subject to error. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use. These data do not constitute a legal survey; when seeking the definitive description of real property, consult the deed recorded at the local county courthouse or official land records in the respective federal or state agencies.
You can read more about Garmin GPS Unit accuracy on the Garmin website
HUNT by onXmaps Product Overview
HUNT Premium vs. HUNT Regional Product Comparison
TEAM HUNT Customer Testimonials:
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Really Good People
This is not about the maps though they have my area SE Texas well documented. This is about the company!!!! I made a mistake and tried to load my maps on a GPS that would not take them. Contacted support and explained my situation and that I was about to buy a new GPS that would use the maps. Got a reply same day that they had reset my unlock code so I can use the maps on my new GPS. Was expecting to have a battle over this, but HUNT Support took care of it with no Questions!!! Amazing this day and time to be treated like a real person! Recommend them highly! Good people!!!
- Pretty Good
I really like these map products, this is the 3rd purchase I've made. The one problem I've noticed is that at least in Arkansas, all or a good number of the private in-holdings on WMAs and Nat'l Forest have not been included. It makes it rather difficult for an out of state hunter to tell when they are potentially crossing on to private land. I would hope there could be an update that would address these problems, the areas I have noticed it specifically have been on the Wedington WMA, Hobbs State Park, and some portions of the Ozark National Forest.