- Product Details
- Rockies North region-specific with color-coded land ownership status (if you want to know land owner names, check out our HUNT Premium Maps for Garmin GPS)
- Discover little-known, seldom-hunted public land in the Rockies North area
- Navigate confidently around private lands you're not allowed to hunt
- Easily identify hunting areas
- Recognize public and private lands with straightforward color-coded ownership
- Access roads — (hwy, city, back-roads, trails)
- Discover water — (lakes, rivers, creeks, springs)
- Map your best route with 24K topographical functionality
- Much more — every feature you will ever need in the field
HUNT Rockies North Map Features
- Rockies North Region-specific
- Color-coded land ownership data:
- Bureau of Land Management
- State Land
- State Parks
- WMA, WPA, NWR, etc.
- US Forest Service/National Grasslands
- US Fish & Wildlife
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- DOD — COE-US Gov
- Local government
- National Park Service
- Much more!
- Section lines and numbers
- 24K Topographic features (20 ft contour intervals ~ 1:24K Equivalent)
- Geographic names (cities, creeks, manmade features, etc)
- Parcels within the city
- City parks, county open space, state parks
- Roads — city, hwy, county, forest service, back-roads, & trails
- National Forest roads, trails, and Recreation Sites
- Water data (creeks, rivers, lakes)
Idaho Specific Map Features:
- AccessYes Properties ("Walk-in Areas")
- GMU Boundaries
- State Parks and State Fish and Game Land
- State Trust Land
- Bankhead Jones
- Boating access, Ramps, Parking
Montana Specific Map Features:
- Hunting Districts — Deer, Elk, Lion and Antelope
- Fishing Access Sites
- Lake Depth Contours — mostly on Western Lakes
- Oil and gas well data
Wyoming Specific Map Features:
- Hunt Areas — Deer, Elk, and Antelope
- Wildlife Habitat Management Areas
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device! A legend is unnecessary on all digital hunting maps since all the data is easily accessible right on the map.
Version 13.1Released on: Jun 05, 2013
- Updated Wyoming Deer, Elk, & Antelope Hunt Areas to 2013
Version 13.0Released on: May 13, 2013
- New Map!
- System Requirements
View our GPS Compatibility page for more information on system requirements and GPS Unit compatibility with HUNT by onXmaps products.
We concentrate our efforts to providing the most current and accurate property boundaries and ownership available. These maps are for Reference Purposes only. Always obey property postings and use common sense to visually verify boundaries. Data is taken from the most current state and national government agency's land survey data. Because of the data compilation methods used by state agencies and Montana Mapping & GPS, LLC, the data is subject to error. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use. These data do not constitute a legal survey; when seeking the definitive description of real property, consult the deed recorded at the local county courthouse or official land records in the respective federal or state agencies.
You can read more about Garmin GPS Unit accuracy on the Garmin website
HUNT by onXmaps Product Overview
HUNT Premium vs. HUNT Regional Product Comparison
TEAM HUNT Customer Testimonials:
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Can't hunt without it now
These are the best maps ever for hunting the checker boarded lands of the west. Best investment I have ever made to my bag of tricks
- couldnt hunt without it
Went on an antelope hunt in Wyoming between Buffalo and Gillette and with the scattered land of public and private we would not have know which we were on with out the chip in my GPS. Even the game warden had one that he uses. When we were asking him questions about areas we were questioning He looked at his and said we were good as long as we went by our chip. Greatest expense we made for this hunting trip by far.
- Excellent Maps
Used it during my antelope and elk hunts in Wyoming. The maps showed all the little side roads in my two units and kept me from getting off track. Great product, I've recommend it to all my hunting buddies.
- Excellent product
The greatest thing about this product is that you know where the boundary lines for private property actually start. In the Colorado rockies sometimes it is critically important to know where that boundary is due to the patchwork of public and private land that exists here. It also allows you to find out who the land owner is when planning a hunt so that you can contact that person for permission prior to the season. The topo maps are spot on everywhere that I have been. I would like to see more of the trail information added to it however. Overall this is an excellent product and well worth the investment.