Hunting GPS Maps – HUNT Plains: Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Iowa, Oklahoma
These multi-state HUNT Regional maps add a color-coded layer that shows land ownership status pre-loaded onto an SD/MicroSD Card. Combining the HUNT line of products with a Garmin GPS and/or computer (using the free Garmin BaseCamp software) you can easily determine your position in relation to public and private lands, find new access, hunting districts, and much more!
HUNT Regional Advantages:
- Region specific with color-coded land ownership status (if you want to know land owner names, check out our HUNT Premium maps)
- Discover little-known, seldom-hunted public land
- Navigate confidently around private lands you’re not allowed to hunt
- Easily identify hunting districts and Game Management Units
- Recognize public and private lands with straightforward color-coded ownership
- Access roads (hwy, city, back-roads, trails)
- Discover water (lakes, rivers, creeks, springs)
- Map your best route with 24K topographical functionality
- Much more – every feature you will ever want in the field
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device! No legend is required for these digital maps as the data is easily accessible right on the map.
An essential tool for your hunting arsenal, these fast, intuitive topo maps highlight all public and private property boundaries. Our HUNT Maps add a layer of private land parcels that list land ownership status. Combining the HUNT line of products with a Garmin GPS and/or computer you can easily determine your position in relation to public or private property boundaries, find new access, and much more! Endorsed by numerous State and Federal agencies, Hunting GPS Maps are the most reliable source for land ownership maps on the market.
Attach your Garmin GPS to your computer using the free Garmin BaseCamp software.
HUNT Plains for Garmin Feature List:
- Region specific
- Color-coded land ownership data:
- Bureau of Land Management
- State Land
- WMA, WPA, NWR, etc.
- US Forest Service/National Grasslands
- US Fish & Wildlife
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- DOD — COE-US Gov
- Local government
- National Park Service
- State Parks
- Much more!
- Section lines and numbers
- 24K Topographic features (20 ft contour intervals ~ 1:24K Equivalent)
- Geographic names (cities, creeks, manmade features, etc)
- Parcels within the city
- City parks, county open space
- Roads - city, hwy, county, forest service, back-roads, & trails
- National Forest roads, trails, and Recreation Sites
- Water data (creeks, rivers, lakes)
Map Coverage: Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Iowa, Oklahoma
- BaseCamp software (free download from Garmin's Website) - or you can use the old version of Garmin's Trip and Waypoint Management Software - MapSource
- Windows PC (OS's - Windows XP SP3 or higher, Vista, Windows )
- Mac Computer (Intel based running OS 10.5.8 or higher. Tiger and PowerPC users should use BaseCamp 2.1.2 available here.)
- HIGH SPEED INTERNET required
(Posted on November 2013)
Tame your wilderness!Review by MICHAEL
RatingI recieved this the day I was leaving for deer camp. I was able to get it going in my Garmin etrex 20 with no problems. While hunting I had a Topo plat map I bought from the county years ago and was able to map out the entire log road through the property.(400acs). Since the property was right along section lines for the county I was able to find most of the boundaries. I have been using a gps for marking spots in the woods for years but this setup is a must have. I even found a piece of public ground 0.5 miles from my normal hunting spot that I had no idea was that close.
(Posted on November 2013)
Excellent tool to take to the dense woods of IowaReview by Tom H
RatingThis is a fantastic tool to have in your hand when scouting, planning and developing your hunt. The ability to be in the woods, mark waypoints, note land obstacles and features and than couple of basecamp to fully develop your hunt. Layer in the Birdseye feature of basecamp, and you have a tremendous tool. Easy to use, the detail of working boundary lines is outstanding. A Must have for working that big Midwest buck!
Hunting GPS Maps Product Overview:
Hunting GPS Maps Customer Testimonials: