- Product Details
- Pinpoint private land owner names and property boundaries in Pennsylvania* so you can request access permission (if you want regional maps without land owner names, check out our HUNT Regional Maps for Garmin GPS)
- Discover little-known, seldom-hunted public land
- Navigate confidently around private lands you're not allowed to hunt
- Quickly view Wildlife Management Unit boundaries
- Easily identify changes in land ownership with straightforward color-coded parcels
- Access roads — (hwy, city, back-roads, trails, etc.)
- Discover water — (lakes, rivers, creeks, springs, etc.)
- Map your best route with 24k topographic functionality
- Much more — every feature you will ever need in the field!
HUNT Pennsylvania Product Features
- Land owner name appears on parcels within the state*
- Color-coded land ownership data
- Bureau of Land Management
- State Land
- State Parks
- County Land
- National Park Service
- WMA, WPA, NWR, etc.
- US Forest Service/National Grasslands
- US Fish & Wildlife
- Indian Reservations
- DOD—COE-US Gov
- Bureau of Reclamation—BOR
- Local government
- Much more!
- Wildlife Management Unit boundaries
- 24K topographic features (20 ft contour intervals ~ 1:24K Equivalent)
- Section lines and numbers (T24N R34E 12)
- City parks, county open space
- Roads—city, hwy, county, forest service, back-roads, trails
- National Forest roads, trails, and recreation sites
- Geographic names (cities, creeks, manmade features, etc)
- Water data (creeks, rivers, lakes)
- Fishing access sites (boat ramps)
- Lake depth contours—Lake Erie bathymetry
Looking for Mobile Device maps? Take a look at the HUNT App for Mobile Devices!
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device! A legend is unnecessary on all digital hunting maps since all the data is easily accessible right on the map.
*Private land ownership information may not be available for all counties but is updated frequently. Check out our Plat Coverage Map for more information. It is important that you update your HUNT Pennsylvania Map yearly to get the most up-to-date information available.
Version 13.1Released on: Aug 29, 2013
- Added parcel data in the following counties: Monroe, Wayne
- Fixed errors with Public Land names
Version 13.0Released on: Jul 10, 2013
- New Map!
- System Requirements
View our GPS Compatibility page for more information on system requirements and GPS Unit compatibility with HUNT by onXmaps products.
- You will be able to see your position relative to public and private land boundaries. For example, if you are on a BLM section, your current location will show up on a yellow background. If you are on private land, your GPS will show your current location on a white background
- Wherever you go you have a Statewide Ownership and Topo Map compacted down to a device that fits in the palm of your hand and weighs less than a pound
- Easily Compare to your Paper Maps to quickly figure out your location on that Paper Map using section lines and property ownership coloring as a reference
We concentrate our efforts to providing the most current and accurate property boundaries and ownership available. These maps are for reference purposes only. Always obey property postings and use common sense to visually verify boundaries. Data is taken from the most current state and national government agency's land survey data. Because of the data compilation methods used by state agencies and onXmaps, the data is subject to error. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use. These data do not constitute a legal survey; when seeking the definitive description of real property, consult the deed recorded at the local county courthouse or official land records in the respective Federal or State agencies.
You can read more about Garmin GPS Unit accuracy on the Garmin website
HUNT by onXmaps Product Overview:
TEAM HUNT Customer Testimonials:
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Great Product!
I tested this product with a Garmin Nuvi 255W and my laptop. The product lives up to it's name. I live in southeast PA (5C) and seeing the detail of the land information was great. I have found new areas to hunt as I mostly spend my time on public lands.
I also travel to northeast PA (3D) where some of the information is limited on landowner details, however, being able to distinguish public and private lands is extremely valuable.
Having land owner name details, boundary details are valuable. With my smartphone, I can then lookup a phone number and try to contact the owner when I'm out in the field. having contour lines are helpful to get an idea of the terrain as well.
The product does provide a downloadable chip updater to keep the product up to date. I did try to update my chip and there was not update available, though the process was easy and understandable.
The strength of the product is obvious from the time you insert the card into the GPS. Land information is instantly available which shows the landowner name and land boundaries. If the landowner name is not available, it will show "Private" which is also helpful when you need to distinguish from private and public land.
My review was based on use with a Garmin Nuvi 255W. The screen detail was extremely detailed. At time I had to zoom out to declutter the display in order for the GPS to keep up with the screen draws. This is not a bad thing!
Overall, I was extremely satisfied with the product and it's effectiveness in the field. I would recommend this product to a friend.
- Love it!
I live in 5C and mainly bought this to help me in my quest to obtain permission on private property. I wish it would include some more information other than just land owner name; maybe city, township etc...which would be helpful not only with locating a landowner but also to help me know where I am and what township to write on my harvest tags.
With a little leg work I was able to locate a property owner I couldn't before (since nobody here labels their posted signs properly). This instance alone was wort the purchase of the maps for me.