- Map Features
- Pinpoint private land owner names and property boundaries in Oregon* so you can request access permission (if you want regional maps without land owner names, check out our HUNT Regional Maps for Garmin GPS)
- Discover little-known, seldom-hunted public land
- Navigate confidently around private lands you're not allowed to hunt
- Quickly view Wildlife Management Unit boundaries
- Easily identify changes in land ownership with straightforward color-coded parcels
- Access roads — (hwy, city, back-roads, trails, etc.)
- Discover water — (lakes, rivers, creeks, springs, etc.)
- Map your best route with 24k topographic functionality
- Much more — every feature you will ever need in the field!
HUNT Oregon Product Features
- Land owner name appears on parcels within the state*
- Color-coded land ownership data
- Bureau of Land Management
- State Land
- State Parks
- County Land
- National Park Service
- WMA, WPA, NWR, etc.
- US Forest Service/National Grasslands
- US Fish & Wildlife
- Indian Reservations
- DOD—COE-US Gov
- Bureau of Reclamation—BOR
- Local government
- Much more!
- Wildlife Management Unit boundaries
- Wilderness Area boundaries
- Section lines and numbers (T24N R34E 12)
- 24K topographic features (20 ft contour intervals ~ 1:24K Equivalent)
- City parks, county open space
- Nature Conservancy, Oregon & California Railroad
- Timber Company Lands (Weyerhauser, Plum Creek, Stimson, Longview Timber and Fibre, Gallatin Land & Timber, Hull Oakes Lumber, Starker Forests, Lewis and Clark Oregon Timber, Menasha Forest Products, Cascade Timberlands, JWTR Oregon, Indian Hill, Collins Timber, Meriwether NW Land & Timber, Stephens Forest)
- Roads—Highways, city and county roads, BLM roads and trails, USFS roads and trails, timber company roads, Nat'l Park trails, OSM trails, Portland Metro trails, and the Pacific Crest Trail
- National Forest recreation sites
- Geographic names (cities, creeks, manmade features, etc)
- Water—detailed data on rivers & streams, lakes, wetlands, rapids, bays, springs, waterfalls
- Bathymetry—20-foot depth contours in Crater Lake and in Pacific Ocean. Do not use for navigation
- Fishing access sites (boat ramps)
- Gates and Road Blocks
Map Coverage: Oregon
Looking for Mobile Device maps? Take a look at the HUNT App for Mobile Devices!
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device! A legend is unnecessary on all digital hunting maps since all the data is easily accessible right on the map.
*Private land ownership information may not be available for all counties but is updated frequently. Check out our Plat Coverage Map for more information. It is important that you update your HUNT Oregon Map yearly to get the most up-to-date information available.
We've combined BLM, Forest Service, USGS Topo Quad, and PLAT book maps to give you the most informative digital map of Oregon ever created! View a color-coded map of Oregon right in your hand, on whatever device you prefer. Public & private land boundaries with land owner names, hunting districts, topo information, roads, trails, and much more right at the tip of your finger. Intuitive and space-saving, our HUNT Oregon Map lets you reduce clutter & get back to hunting! Endorsed by numerous State and Federal agencies, HUNT Oregon is the most reliable source for Oregon land ownership maps!
Visit our Plat Coverage Map to view which counties we provide land ownership data for!
Version 14.0Released on: Feb 17, 2014
- Added parcel coverage in the following counties: Curry, Lincoln, Morrow
- Completed a comprehensive land ownership update to fix many, many public land changes and land swaps that other public land paper maps and digital maps may show you erroneously.
- Combined many roads and trails data sets to create the most comprehensive and detailed backroads dataset ever created for Oregon! Improved transportation network to reduce overlap in USFS roads and trails, include many new backroads on BLM and timber company lands, symbolize different road types, and improve our trails network
- Improved and updated water features. Added names to most rivers, large creeks and other waterbodies.
- Generated bathymetric contours for Crater Lake and for coastal areas along the Oregon Coast! Perfect for recreational reference, but do not use for nearshore navigation.
- Edited symbology for USFS road blocks
- Added Custom Waypoint symbols for Hunting.
- Improved visibility of city names
Version 13.0Released on: Aug 05, 2013
- Updated WMU's
- T22S R35E 14 - edited this section of land from BLM to private
- T15S R25E 16 - edited this section of land from USFS to private
Version 12.0Released on: Apr 24, 2012
- Added Parcel Data in many counties: Harney, Sherman, Tillamook, Wasco, Wheeler
- Updated Public Land ownership data to March 2012
- Changed display of Section Lines to make them lighter
- Changed display of GMU boundaries to make them easier to see
- Changed the color and line style of the closed roads to clean up the map in areas with many old roads. These roads are now a light gray dashed line instead the thicker white and brown colored line.
- T3s R38e sections14, 19, 26, 31, 32, and 36 are not State Land. They are privately owned.
- System Requirements
View our GPS Compatibility page for more information on system requirements and GPS Unit compatibility with HUNT by onXmaps products.
- You will be able to see your position relative to public and private land boundaries. For example, if you are on a BLM section, your current location will show up on a yellow background. If you are on private land, your GPS will show your current location on a white background
- Wherever you go you have a Statewide Ownership and Topo Map compacted down to a device that fits in the palm of your hand and weighs less than a pound
- Easily Compare to your Paper Maps to quickly figure out your location on that Paper Map using section lines and property ownership coloring as a reference
We concentrate our efforts to providing the most current and accurate property boundaries and ownership available. These maps are for reference purposes only. Always obey property postings and use common sense to visually verify boundaries. Data is taken from the most current state and national government agency's land survey data. Because of the data compilation methods used by state agencies and onXmaps, the data is subject to error. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use. These data do not constitute a legal survey; when seeking the definitive description of real property, consult the deed recorded at the local county courthouse or official land records in the respective Federal or State agencies.
You can read more about Garmin GPS Unit accuracy on the Garmin website
HUNT by onXmaps Product Overview:
TEAM HUNT Customer Testimonials:
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- great map
excellent map,shows land ownership. very easy to use