- Product Details
- Pinpoint private land owner names and property boundaries in Ohio* so you can request access permission (if you want regional maps without land owner names, check out our HUNT Regional Maps for Garmin GPS)
- Discover little-known, seldom-hunted public land
- Navigate confidently around private lands you're not allowed to hunt
- Quickly view County Hunt Area boundaries
- Easily identify changes in land ownership with straightforward color-coded parcels
- Access roads — (hwy, city, back-roads, trails, etc.)
- Discover water — (lakes, rivers, creeks, springs, etc.)
- Map your best route with 100K topographic functionality
- Much more — every feature you will ever need in the field!
HUNT Ohio Product Features
- Land owner name appears on parcels within the state*
- Color-coded land ownership data
- Bureau of Land Management
- State Land
- County Land
- WMA, WPA, NWR, etc.
- US Forest Service/National Grasslands
- US Fish & Wildlife
- Indian Reservations
- DOD—COE-US Gov
- Local government
- National Park Service
- State Parks
- Much more!
- County Hunt Area boundaries
- Section lines and numbers (T24N R34E 12)
- 24K Topographic features (20 ft contour intervals ~ 1:24K Equivalent)
- City parks, county open space
- Roads—Highways, city and county roads, USFS roads and trails, Rails to Trails, Nat'l Park trails, OSM trails, Nat'l Wildlife Refuge trails, Athens County Conservancy Trails, the North Country Trail, the Buckeye Trail, and metropolitan bikeways
- Muskingum Watershed Conservancy District Lands
- Geographic names (cities, creeks, manmade features, etc)
- Fishing access sites (boat ramps)
- Water—detailed data on rivers & streams, lakes, wetlands, bays, springs, waterfalls
- State Fisheries
- Bathymetry—20-foot depth contours the Great Lakes. Do not use for navigation.
Looking for Mobile Device maps? Take a look at the HUNT App for Mobile Devices!
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device! A legend is unnecessary on all digital hunting maps since all the data is easily accessible right on the map.
*Private land ownership information may not be available for all counties but is updated frequently. Check out our Plat Coverage Map for more information. It is important that you update your HUNT Ohio Map yearly to get the most up-to-date information available.
Version 14.0Released on: Apr 28, 2014
- Added parcel data to the following counties: Ashland (partial), Champaign, Pike, Scioto, Seneca, VanWert, Vinton
- Bathymetric contours for Lake Erie, generated from NOAA digital elevation models! Perfect for recreational reference, but do not use for nearshore navigation.
- Various public land improvements
- Improved visibility of city names
- Added Custom Waypoint symbols for hunting
- Added a transparent township layer (in addition to county layer) for identification on GPS
Version 12.0Released on: Nov 20, 2012
- New Map!
- System Requirements
View our GPS Compatibility page for more information on system requirements and GPS Unit compatibility with HUNT by onXmaps products.
- You will be able to see your position relative to public and private land boundaries. For example, if you are on a BLM section, your current location will show up on a yellow background. If you are on private land, your GPS will show your current location on a white background
- Wherever you go you have a Statewide Ownership and Topo Map compacted down to a device that fits in the palm of your hand and weighs less than a pound
- Easily Compare to your Paper Maps to quickly figure out your location on that Paper Map using section lines and property ownership coloring as a reference
We concentrate our efforts to providing the most current and accurate property boundaries and ownership available. These maps are for reference purposes only. Always obey property postings and use common sense to visually verify boundaries. Data is taken from the most current state and national government agency's land survey data. Because of the data compilation methods used by state agencies and onXmaps, the data is subject to error. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use. These data do not constitute a legal survey; when seeking the definitive description of real property, consult the deed recorded at the local county courthouse or official land records in the respective Federal or State agencies.
You can read more about Garmin GPS Unit accuracy on the Garmin website
HUNT by onXmaps Product Overview:
TEAM HUNT Customer Testimonials: