- Map Features
HUNT Northwest Map Features
- Northwest Region-specific
- Color-coded land ownership data:
- Bureau of Land Management
- State Land
- State Parks
- WMA, WPA, NWR, etc.
- US Forest Service/National Grasslands
- US Fish & Wildlife
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Department of Defense
- Corps of Engineers
- Local government
- National Park Service
- Much more!
- Section lines and numbers
- 24K Topographic features (20 ft contour intervals ~ 1:24K Equivalent)
- Geographic names (cities, creeks, manmade features, etc)
- Parcels within the city
- City parks, county open space, state parks
- Roads — city, hwy, county, forest service, back-roads, & trails
- National Forest roads, trails, and Recreation Sites
- Water data (creeks, rivers, lakes)
Washington Specific Map Features:
- Game Management Unit Boundaries
- State Land Trusts — DNR
- State Wildlife Areas
- Lake Depth Contours
Oregon Specific Map Features:
- Wildlife Management Unit — WMU Boundaries
Idaho Specific Map Features:
- 2013 AccessYes Properties ("Walk-in Areas")
- GMU Boundaries
- State Parks and State Fish and Game Land
- State Trust Land
- Bankhead Jones
- Boating access, Ramps, Parking
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device! A legend is unnecessary on all digital hunting maps since all the data is easily accessible right on the map.
Version 13.1Released on: Nov 13, 2013
- Added inholding parcels within reservations in WA to help you determine tribal land vs. private land
- Combined many roads and trails data sets to create the most comprehensive and detailed backroads dataset ever created for Washington! Updated the roads and trails layers to clean up doubled features. Improved transportation network including the Pacific Crest Trail, USFS and National Park trails, BLM OHV routes and backroads
- Improved and updated water features. Added names to most rivers and other waterbodies
- Added Custom Waypoint symbols for Hunting
- Updated WA public lands
Version 13.0Released on: Sep 11, 2013
- Updated to 2013 Washington GMUs
- Updated to 2013 Oregon WMUs
- Updated to 2013 Idaho GMUs
- Updated to 2013 Idaho Access Yes Properties
Version 12.0Released on: Apr 24, 2012
- Updated Public Land Data to March 2012
- Fixed numerous public land boundary changes in Washington State
- Changed display of Section Lines to make them lighter
- Changed display of GMU/WMU boundaries to make them easier to see
- Changed the color and line style of the closed roads to clean up the map in areas with many old roads. These roads are now a light gray dashed line instead the thicker white and brown colored line.
- Updated WA states GMU boundaries
- System Requirements
View our GPS Compatibility page for more information on system requirements and GPS Unit compatibility with HUNT by onXmaps products.
We concentrate our efforts to providing the most current and accurate property boundaries and ownership available. These maps are for Reference Purposes only. Always obey property postings and use common sense to visually verify boundaries. Data is taken from the most current state and national government agency's land survey data. Because of the data compilation methods used by state agencies and Montana Mapping & GPS, LLC, the data is subject to error. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use. These data do not constitute a legal survey; when seeking the definitive description of real property, consult the deed recorded at the local county courthouse or official land records in the respective federal or state agencies.
You can read more about Garmin GPS Unit accuracy on the Garmin website
HUNT by onXmaps Product Overview
HUNT Premium vs. HUNT Regional Product Comparison
TEAM HUNT Customer Testimonials:
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Great hunting GPS software
I hunt both Idaho and Oregon for chukar for 5 months out of the year. Sometime determining private from public lands can be difficult out in the desert, sometimes impossible. I have had the huntinggps maps for two years now and I love it. I would feel blind if I didnt have my GPS maps.
- You read my mind
I actually live right were these three states come together. I have the idaho chip and was just thinking how nice it would be to have all three states. Pow!! Here it is and just as good as the others. Thanks again! If you guys get over this direction let me know and we can take a jet boat ride into Hells Canyon where Idaho, Oregon and Washington all meet.
- I love it!!!
I was out wondering around a week or so ago checking out some hunting spots. It showed on my GPS that I was close to private land so I went to check it out. Now remember, I'm way out in the boonies lemme tell ya!!! So I head for this private land boundary line and sure nuf, there's a tall wooden fence right where it's sposed to be, balls on!!! So I just look in between the boards and I couldn't believe it, it was a nudist camp!!!!!! Marked it on the GPS and I'm goin back!!!!!!! You guys are right on!!!! I just might have to get one for Montana and see what I can find. Good job you guys.
Larry Thompson :-)