- Map Features
HUNT North Dakota Product Features
- Land owner name appears on parcels within the state* ( View our PLAT Coverage Map for more information)
- Landowner name is searchable in BaseCamp and most GPS units
- CRP and PLOTS Program Lands
- Color-coded land ownership data
- Bureau of Land Management
- State Land
- County Land
- Waterfowl Production Areas
- Wildlife Management Areas
- US Fish & Wildlife Refuges
- US Forest Service/National Grasslands
- Indian Reservations
- Corps of Engineers
- Department of Defense
- Local government
- National Park Service
- State Parks
- Much more!
- Elk, Pronghorn, Deer Hunting Unit boundaries
- Section lines and numbers (T24N R34E 12)
- 24k Topo
- Oil and Gas Well Data
- City parks, county open space
- Wilderness Areas
- Roads—Highways, city and county roads, National Grassland roads, National Park roads, state lands roads, National Wildlife Refuge and Waterfowl Production Area roads
- Trails—National Grassland trails, National Park trails, US Fish & Wildlife trails, urban OSM trails, multi-use trails, snowmobile trails, and the North Country Trail
- Water—detailed data on rivers, lakes, reservoirs, marshes
- Bathymetry—Depth contours on lakes around the state
- Ranch & Farm House Locations
- Fishing access sites & boat ramps
- Geographic names—Cities, towns, bluffs, badlands, plateaus, oilfields, dams
- Airports—updated with current FAA data
- Microbrewery locations
Map Coverage: North Dakota
Looking for Mobile Device maps? Take a look at the HUNT App for Mobile Devices!
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device! A legend is unnecessary on all digital hunting maps since all the data is easily accessible right on the map.
*Private land ownership information may not be available for all counties but is updated frequently. Check out our Plat Coverage Map for more information. It is important that you update your HUNT North Dakota Map yearly to get the most up-to-date information available.
We've combined BLM, Forest Service, USGS Topo Quad, and PLAT book maps to give you the most informative digital map of North Dakota ever created! View a color-coded map of North Dakota right in your hand, on whatever device you prefer. Public & private land boundaries with land owner names, hunting districts, topo information, roads, trails, and much more right at the tip of your finger. Intuitive and space-saving, our HUNT North Dakota Map lets you reduce clutter & get back to hunting! Endorsed by numerous State and Federal agencies, HUNT North Dakota is the most reliable source for North Dakota land ownership maps!
Visit our Plat Coverage Map to view which counties we provide land ownership data for!
Version 14.0Released on: Dec 11, 2014
- NOW HAS SEARCHABLE LAND OWNERSHIP CAPABILITY
- Updated land ownership where available
- Added land ownership in the following counties: Bowman, Dunn, Emmons, Golden Valley, Griggs, Logan, Slope, Stark (no Dickinson urban area), Stutsman (no Jamestown urban area), Ward, Wells
- Updated CRP and PLOTS lands
- Edited color code for CRP and PLOTS lands
- Added dotted parcel lines to indicated interior divisions of properties
- Updated Hunt Units
- Created a unique color code for State Parks, State Forests, State Fish & Wildlife, State universities, local parks, Corps of Engineers, Dams
- Edited color code for Bureau of Reclamation
- Many improvements to transportation network including including more roads and trails, better highway classification, separating backroads from more driveable county roads, and defined street networks
- Improvements to water feature to make them more visible, name the rivers and streams, and show them at appropriate scale ranges
- Added and refined lake bathymetry data. Perfect for recreational reference, but do not use for nearshore navigation
- Many improvements to geographic names include showing more city and town names at scale ranges appropriate to their size, as well as more intuitive depictions of landscape features
- New point of interest icons for campgrounds, farmhouses, picnic areas, cabins, springs, fishing accesses, breweries, airports, and many more!
- Updated 24k topo
Version 12.1Released on: Sep 12, 2012
- Updated PLOTS lands to 2012 data
- Made the section lines appear lighter
- Updated public lands ownership
- Added Private Landowner Name data in: Grand Forks, Ramsey, and part of Burleigh
Version 10.3Released on: Oct 08, 2011
- added McKenzie County Parcel Data
- updated PLOTS data
Version 10.2 (Released Sep 02, 2011)
- Added Owner's Names Data for: Billings, Mountrail, Richland, and Williams counties
- Changed Coloring for Private Lands to a white background
Version 10.1 (Released Jul 07, 2011)
- Misc. small updates
Version 10.0 (Released Mar 30, 2011)
- New Map!
- System Requirements
View our GPS Compatibility page for more information on system requirements and GPS Unit compatibility with HUNT by onXmaps products.
- You will be able to see your position relative to public and private land boundaries. For example, if you are on a BLM section, your current location will show up on a yellow background. If you are on private land, your GPS will show your current location on a white background
- Wherever you go you have a Statewide Ownership and Topo Map compacted down to a device that fits in the palm of your hand and weighs less than a pound
- Easily Compare to your Paper Maps to quickly figure out your location on that Paper Map using section lines and property ownership coloring as a reference
We concentrate our efforts to providing the most current and accurate property boundaries and ownership available. These maps are for reference purposes only. Always obey property postings and use common sense to visually verify boundaries. Data is taken from the most current state and national government agency's land survey data. Because of the data compilation methods used by state agencies and onXmaps, the data is subject to error. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use. These data do not constitute a legal survey; when seeking the definitive description of real property, consult the deed recorded at the local county courthouse or official land records in the respective Federal or State agencies.
You can read more about Garmin GPS Unit accuracy on the Garmin website
HUNT by onXmaps Product Overview:
TEAM HUNT Customer Testimonials: