- Map Features
HUNT Nevada Product Features
- Land owner name appears on parcels within the state* ( View our PLAT Coverage Map for more information)
- Guzzler locations
- Color-coded land ownership data
- Bureau of Land Management
- State Land
- State Parks
- County Land
- National Park Service
- WMA, WPA, NWR, etc.
- US Forest Service/National Grasslands
- US Fish & Wildlife
- Indian Reservations
- DOD—COE-US Gov
- Bureau of Reclamation—BOR
- Local government
- Much more!
- Hunting Unit boundaries
- Use your GPS to select anywhere on the map to list Antelope, Elk, Bighorn Sheep, and Mule Deer Hunt Unit information
- 24K topographic features (20 ft contour intervals ~ 1:24K Equivalent)
- Wilderness Area boundaries
- Section lines and numbers (T24N R34E 12)
- City parks, county open space
- Roads—Highways, city and county roads, USFS roads and trails, Nat'l Park trails, OSM trails, Nat'l Wildlife Refuge road & trails, BLM roads
- National Forest roads, trails, and recreation sites
- Geographic names (cities, creeks, manmade features, etc)
- Water—detailed data on rivers & streams, lakes, reservoirs, salt flats, springs, hot springs, and guzzlers
- Bathymetry—20-foot depth contours in Lake Tahoe and Lake Mead (from the reservoir's average water elevation). Do not use for navigation.
- Fishing access sites (boat ramps)
- Bankhead Jones
Map Coverage: Nevada
Looking for Mobile Device maps? Take a look at the HUNT App for Mobile Devices!
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device! A legend is unnecessary on all digital hunting maps since all the data is easily accessible right on the map.
*Private land ownership information may not be available for all counties but is updated frequently. Check out our Plat Coverage Map for more information. It is important that you update your HUNT Nevada Map yearly to get the most up-to-date information available.
We've combined BLM, Forest Service, USGS Topo Quad, and PLAT book maps to give you the most informative digital map of Nevada ever created! View a color-coded map of Nevada right in your hand, on whatever device you prefer. Public & private land boundaries with land owner names, hunting districts, topo information, roads, trails, and much more right at the tip of your finger. Intuitive and space-saving, our HUNT Nevada Map lets you reduce clutter & get back to hunting! Endorsed by numerous State and Federal agencies, HUNT Nevada is the most reliable source for Nevada land ownership maps!
Visit our Plat Coverage Map to view which counties we provide land ownership data for!
Version 14.0Released on: May 16, 2014
- Updated parcel data
- Added parcel data in Carson City, Clark, Douglas, Esmeralda, Lander, Lincoln, Lyon, Nye, Storey, Washoe, and White Pine counties
- Updated NDOW Guzzler locations
- Updated Hunt Units
- Added Custom Waypoint symbols for Hunting
- Bathymetric contours for Lake Tahoe and Lake Mead! Perfect for recreational reference, but do not use for nearshore navigation!
- Improved transportation network to symbolize different road types appropriately (particularly backroads versus more driveable county roads), reduce overlap in roads and trails and to add additional roads on public lands
- Updated POIs with many new symbols and more city names displayed
Version 13.1Released on: Aug 05, 2013
- Added Guzzler locations from the Nevada Department of Wildlife
- Updated Hunt Units
Version 13.0Released on: Apr 08, 2013
- New Map!
- System Requirements
View our GPS Compatibility page for more information on system requirements and GPS Unit compatibility with HUNT by onXmaps products.
- You will be able to see your position relative to public and private land boundaries. For example, if you are on a BLM section, your current location will show up on a yellow background. If you are on private land, your GPS will show your current location on a white background
- Wherever you go you have a Statewide Ownership and Topo Map compacted down to a device that fits in the palm of your hand and weighs less than a pound
- Easily Compare to your Paper Maps to quickly figure out your location on that Paper Map using section lines and property ownership coloring as a reference
We concentrate our efforts to providing the most current and accurate property boundaries and ownership available. These maps are for reference purposes only. Always obey property postings and use common sense to visually verify boundaries. Data is taken from the most current state and national government agency's land survey data. Because of the data compilation methods used by state agencies and onXmaps, the data is subject to error. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use. These data do not constitute a legal survey; when seeking the definitive description of real property, consult the deed recorded at the local county courthouse or official land records in the respective Federal or State agencies.
You can read more about Garmin GPS Unit accuracy on the Garmin website
HUNT by onXmaps Product Overview:
TEAM HUNT Customer Testimonials: