- Product Details
- Pinpoint private land owner names and property boundaries in Colorado* so you can request access permission (if you want regional maps without land owner names, check out our HUNT Regional Maps for Garmin GPS)
- Discover little-known, seldom-hunted public land
- Navigate confidently around private lands you're not allowed to hunt
- Quickly view Game Management Unit boundaries
- Easily identify changes in land ownership with straightforward color-coded parcels
- Access roads — (hwy, city, back-roads, trails, etc.)
- Discover water — (lakes, rivers, creeks, springs, etc.)
- Map your best route with 24k topographic functionality
- Much more — every feature you will ever need in the field!
HUNT Colorado Product Features
- Land owner name appears on parcels within the state*
- Land owner name is searchable in BaseCamp and most GPS units
- Color-coded land ownership data
- Bureau of Land Management
- State Land
- State Parks
- County Land
- National Park Service
- WMA, WPA, NWR, etc.
- US Forest Service/National Grasslands
- US Fish & Wildlife
- Indian Reservations
- Bureau of Reclamation—BOR
- Local government
- Much more!
- Game Management Unit boundaries
- Walk-In Access Program Lands
- 24K topographic features (20 ft contour intervals ~ 1:24K Equivalent)
- Section lines and numbers (T24N R34E 12)
- City parks, county open space
- Roads—Highways, city and county roads, USFS roads, BLM roads, National Park Service roads, US Fish & Wildlife roads
- Trails—USFS trails, BLM trails, National Park trails, US Fish & Wildlife trails, state park trails, county greenspace trails, urban OSM trails, motorcycle and snowmobile trails, the Colorado Trail, and the Continental Divide Trail
- National Forest roads, trails, and recreation sites
- Nature Conservancy
- Geographic names (cities, creeks, manmade features, etc)
- Water—Detailed data on rivers, lakes, reservoirs, streams, and springs
- Fishing access sites (boat ramps)
- Microbrewery locations
- Bankhead Jones
Looking for Mobile Device maps? Take a look at the HUNT App for Mobile Devices!
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device! A legend is unnecessary on all digital hunting maps since all the data is easily accessible right on the map.
*Private land ownership information may not be available for all counties but is updated frequently. Check out our Plat Coverage Map for more information. It is important that you update your HUNT Colorado Map yearly to get the most up-to-date information available.
Version 14.0Released on: Jul 28, 2014
- NOW HAS SEARCHABLE LAND OWNERSHIP CAPABILITY!
- Added parcel data to the following counties: Delta, El Paso, Morgan, Otero
- Updated land ownership statewide
- Added dotted parcel lines to indicate interior divisions of properties
- Updated Game Management Units
- Improved transportation network to symbolize different road types appropriately (particularly backroads versus more driveable county roads), reduce overlap in roads and trails, and include more city and county trails, BLM roads, National Park trails, and Fish & Wildlife Service roads and trails
- Updated POIs with many new symbols (including fishing access sites, boat ramps, campgrounds, trailheads, airports, waterfalls, breweries, and backcountry camp sites), and city names that show well in Garmin GPS units as well as in the Basecamp desktop program
- Created a unique color code for State Parks, State Forests, State Fish & Wildlife, State universities, local parks, Corps of Engineers, Dams
- Edited color code for Bureau of Reclamation
- Updated 24k topo lines
Version 13.1Released on: Mar 20, 2013
- Fixed a map error where Indian Reservation displayed as the same color as BLM land.
- Added a few Nature Conservancy lands in Park County
Version 13.0Released on: Feb 26, 2013
- Added Parcel Data in the following counties: Lake, Phillips
- Updated Land Owner and Parcel Data in many counties with an update date of 2013.
- Updated GMU data
- Added more trails throughout the state
- Changed the color of local government land from maroon and light purple to peach
- Fixed many, many public land changes and land swaps that other public land paper maps and GPS maps may show you erroneously.
Version 12.2Released on: Apr 24, 2012
- Added Parcel data in more counties: Eagle, Logan, Fremont, Weld, Elbert, Jefferson, Mineral, Rio Grande, Saguache, Alamosa, Conejos, Costilla
- Changed display of Section Lines to make them lighter
- Changed display of GMU boundaries to make them easier to see
- Changed the color and line style of the closed roads to clean up the map in areas with many old roads. These roads are now a light gray dashed line instead the thicker white and brown colored line.
Version 12.1Released on: Jan 13, 2012
- Added Parcel Data in Summit County
Version 12.0 (Released Jan 01, 2012)
- Added Parcel Data in the following counties: Adams, Chaffee, Kit Carson, Pueblo
- Updated Government Land Ownership data with an update date of Dec 2011
- Updated Kenner Ranch Property and BLM land
Version 11.2 (Released Dec 05, 2011)
- added more National Park Data
- Updated Comanche National Grassland ownership data
- Updated state trust lands and hunting access lands
Version 11.1 (Released May 31, 2011)
- Updated layering to make GPS units run faster and smoother
Version 11.0 (Released Apr 24, 2011)
- New Map!
- System Requirements
View our GPS Compatibility page for more information on system requirements and GPS Unit compatibility with HUNT by onXmaps products.
- You will be able to see your position relative to public and private land boundaries. For example, if you are on a BLM section, your current location will show up on a yellow background. If you are on private land, your GPS will show your current location on a white background
- Wherever you go you have a Statewide Ownership and Topo Map compacted down to a device that fits in the palm of your hand and weighs less than a pound
- Easily Compare to your Paper Maps to quickly figure out your location on that Paper Map using section lines and property ownership coloring as a reference
We concentrate our efforts to providing the most current and accurate property boundaries and ownership available. These maps are for reference purposes only. Always obey property postings and use common sense to visually verify boundaries. Data is taken from the most current state and national government agency's land survey data. Because of the data compilation methods used by state agencies and onXmaps, the data is subject to error. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use. These data do not constitute a legal survey; when seeking the definitive description of real property, consult the deed recorded at the local county courthouse or official land records in the respective Federal or State agencies.
You can read more about Garmin GPS Unit accuracy on the Garmin website
HUNT by onXmaps Product Overview:
TEAM HUNT Customer Testimonials: