- Product Details
- Pinpoint private land owner names and property boundaries in Arizona* so you can request access permission (if you want regional maps without land owner names, check out our HUNT Regional Maps for Garmin GPS)
- Discover little-known, seldom-hunted public land
- Navigate confidently around private lands you're not allowed to hunt
- Quickly view Game Management Unit boundaries
- Easily identify changes in land ownership with straightforward color-coded parcels
- Access roads — (hwy, city, back-roads, trails, etc.)
- Discover water — (lakes, rivers, creeks, springs, etc.)
- Map your best route with 100K topographic functionality
- Much more — every feature you will ever need in the field!
HUNT Arizona Product Features
- Land owner name appears on parcels within the state*
- Color-coded land ownership data
- Bureau of Land Management
- State Land
- State Parks
- County Land
- National Park Service
- WMA, WPA, NWR, etc.
- US Forest Service/National Grasslands
- US Fish & Wildlife
- Indian Reservations
- DOD — COE-US Gov
- Bureau of Reclamation — BOR
- Local government
- Much more!
- Game Management Unit boundaries
- Wilderness Area boundaries
- 24K topographic features (20 ft contour intervals ~ 1:24K Equivalent)
- Section lines and numbers (T24N R34E 12)
- City parks, county open space
- Roads—Highways, city and county roads, USFS roads and trails
- National Forest roads, trails, and recreation sites
- Geographic names (cities, creeks, manmade features, etc)
- Water data (creeks, rivers, lakes)
- Fishing access sites (boat ramps)
Looking for Mobile Device maps? Take a look at the HUNT App for Mobile Devices!
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device! A legend is unnecessary on all digital hunting maps since all the data is easily accessible right on the map.
*Private land ownership information may not be available for all counties but is updated frequently. Check out our Plat Coverage Map for more information. It is important that you update your HUNT Arizona Map yearly to get the most up-to-date information available.
Version 13.1Released on: Oct 18, 2013
- Added Parcel data in the following counties: Gila, La Paz, Mohave, Navajo, Santa Cruz, Yavapai
- Improved and updated road and trail features
- Improved and updated water features
Version 13.0Released on: Aug 15, 2013
- Updated to 2013 GMUs
Version 12.1Released on: Sep 11, 2012
- Added PLAT data in the following counties: Cochise, Coconino, Pima, and Yuma
- Changed the display of section lines to make them lighter
- System Requirements
View our GPS Compatibility page for more information on system requirements and GPS Unit compatibility with HUNT by onXmaps products.
- You will be able to see your position relative to public and private land boundaries. For example, if you are on a BLM section, your current location will show up on a yellow background. If you are on private land, your GPS will show your current location on a white background
- Wherever you go you have a Statewide Ownership and Topo Map compacted down to a device that fits in the palm of your hand and weighs less than a pound
- Easily Compare to your Paper Maps to quickly figure out your location on that Paper Map using section lines and property ownership coloring as a reference
We concentrate our efforts to providing the most current and accurate property boundaries and ownership available. These maps are for reference purposes only. Always obey property postings and use common sense to visually verify boundaries. Data is taken from the most current state and national government agency's land survey data. Because of the data compilation methods used by state agencies and onXmaps, the data is subject to error. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content or usability. User assumes all risk of use. These data do not constitute a legal survey; when seeking the definitive description of real property, consult the deed recorded at the local county courthouse or official land records in the respective Federal or State agencies.
You can read more about Garmin GPS Unit accuracy on the Garmin website
HUNT by onXmaps Product Overview:
TEAM HUNT Customer Testimonials:
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Great Landownership tool
I'm not using the product for hunting, I use it for general hiking so that I can figure out what land I'm on. Also, I use it for work for plotting ownership of land features such as mines or geological features. Software installation could be easier, but it works. It would be good to get the rest of the less common counties info included on the map. Overall a great product.
- hunt arizona for garmin
I have been using the Hunt Arizona for garmin map chip for a couple of weeks and it is just blowing my mind. No more wondering who owns a piece of property, it makes it much easier to gain permission to hunt on promising pieces of real estate. I would like to see an update for LaPaz county though. Anyway great job Hunt GPSMaps,com. Sincerely, AZsteve
- updates easy to install on pc
I really like your maps for the detail & the accuracy, the map has kept me out of trouble half a doz. times. You folks are doing a great job keep up the good work. Thanks
- easy updates
When prompted to update my Hunt Arizona SD chip I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was. Thanks Hunting GPS Maps!